The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-04-2006, 05:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1931 / Power: 21
ldy_hanger has a brilliant futureldy_hanger has a brilliant futureldy_hanger has a brilliant futureldy_hanger has a brilliant futureldy_hanger has a brilliant futureldy_hanger has a brilliant futureldy_hanger has a brilliant futureldy_hanger has a brilliant futureldy_hanger has a brilliant futureldy_hanger has a brilliant futureldy_hanger has a brilliant future
First KL Trip - June, Salina, Carina

Hello all brothers....

Managed to find some of the old stories that posted before by OES in this forum before while clearing all some of my files in my laptop...

Hope all the brothers enjoy the repost story again...

Cheers!

Here goes........

My humble apologize should there be any photo have been posted before.
Old 12-04-2006, 05:42 PM
Samster

ldy_hanger has a brilliant futureldy_hanger has a brilliant futureldy_hanger has a brilliant futureldy_hanger has a brilliant futureldy_hanger has a brilliant futureldy_hanger has a brilliant futureldy_hanger has a brilliant futureldy_hanger has a brilliant futureldy_hanger has a brilliant futureldy_hanger has a brilliant futureldy_hanger has a brilliant future

**** Part 1 ****

Due to the nature of my job, I have to rush to KL for a meeting at 10am tomorrow. We had just finished a meeting in our Singapore office, rushed home to pack some barang-barang and off we go. Its #### now and we are cruising in the company's Honda Odyssey. By the way, when I say "we", I mean June and myself. June is a young 21 years old Marketing Executive that has joint our company for slightly less than two years and is very often assigned to follow me for on-the-job training. Though not the type of gal you will turn your head to when she strolls along Orchard Road, she does have a pleasant next-door gal look. She is small built, with shoulder length hair and a fair complexion, for a Malay that is. She volunteered to accompany me on this KL trip since she does not have too much of work in Singapore for the rest of the week.
As I am in my mid-thirties, more than ten years older than her, and I do have a regular girlfriend working in SQ; I honestly declare that I have never fantasized about June, even when I have read in this forum by many brothers that young Malay girls are good all the time (no offence !). Imagine my surprise when she started to talk about sex. To act grown-up, she related to several erotic incidences like looking through a multi-color stained glass window. I just smile and listen to a young decent Malay girl telling cock stories. She mentioned that her boyfriend has been asking her to go for implants. I turned my head to stare at her breasts (she was wearing a safari-shirt with the top two buttons off). I have never quite stare at her breasts before and if you were to question me about the size, I would scratch my head. Looking at it, I think they stand a good 34B or C, not big, but handful, I guess.

She asked for my opinion. I told her that they look fine and if she is not comfortable with that thought, she should stand firm (and I do mean "they" stand firm) to reject. He may be sextisfied for a moment but she has to live with the consequence for the rest of her life; besides I thought it is against their religion. She nodded but said that she is a Malay but not a Muslim. Out of the blue, she jokingly asked if I want to feel them to have a better idea. I was a bit shocked at her directness and smiled, saying that that won't be necessary.

About 1130pm, we arrived at the hotel. The receptionist said that my company had only reserved one room. Shit, then I remembered that when she volunteered to join, I forgot to ask Mabel (now she's the slutty horny type - tell you my experience with her some other time), my assistant to add one more room. The receptionist said that all other available rooms are taken as the hotel is under a renovation and that there is a major exhibition going on in KL these few days. I looked at June and she expressed the "bo-bian" look, we checked in to the same room.

More shit, the room has only ONE bed! At first, June seemed a bit stunned and she starred blank at me. I told her that its OK, I would take the sofa and let her have the bed. She nodded slightly but still acted a bit reserved. I was quite tired and I really need to rest well for tomorrow, so I excuse myself to use the shower first. After my shower, I changed into my boxer short and a T-shirt (normally I am topless after shower) and tried to arrange the sofa seat to be as comfortable as possible. Then I noticed that she is still in her shirt and shorts, as if not going to take shower. I rushed her to go and get to bed early but she just sat there. After a while, she composed herself and said that the problem is she has nothing, no sleeping attire, to change into as she always prefer to sleep in nude, (Wah liao, this apparent decent innocent next-door chick sleeps in nude !!! STAND UP , STAND UP for …! ) and now that we have to share a room … well go use your imagination. (Don't know if I have picked gold or the cow's penis !)

I suggested that she could off all the light, I turned my back to the shower door and bed, she goes into the shower, take a fast one, comes out with towel and whatever little garment she can put on, and slips under the blanket ASAP and sleeps. The words paint a picture in my mind and the innocent look on her face are giving me a hard-on. She nodded again.
Off the light, rushed into the shower and the water starts to run. I could not erase the picture of her taking shower in my mind. I reached into my short and jerk a little, thinking that after she sleeps, I would probably have to go out somewhere to "ease spring squeeze trigger"; or DIY in the toilet.

"I am coming, " her voice echoed through the toilet door. (yeah, I wish you coming too!)

I answered as I turned my back to the door and the bed. (I may think of dirty things, but I still have to uphold an image --- that's the sadness of today's society, isn't it ?)

The door opened and I could feel a figure swoosh across the room and onto the bed, immediately dived under the blanket. The picture of a naked slender body of an angel appeared in my mind … the handful tits and the well trimmed "Bermuda" triangle with light soothing fragrance of youth … whoosh! The possible shivering under the virgin touch of my hand and quivering when my tender fingers play music to her innest softness … the shy but lustful eyes with tears of enjoyment when … the slight protest from her full lips when … the sweet but short exhale when … whoosh and fuck ! How am I going to rest !!!!!
"Joe," her voice. "Are you sleeping yet?" (NO. I am mind-fucking you!)
"Yea, try to grab some rest …" I pretended to murmur.
"I think its OK …" her voice getting softer. "You could sleep beside me …" even softer… " I will put a pillow in between (I would prefer to have the pillow under her …) us and …"

Well, I must say that she is bold enough to give me that offer. And hell, I try to be a gentleman, but I am really too tired and it is damn uncomfortable to sleep on the sofa. So I moved to her side, with the pillow in between us, and tried to sleep with my back to her (shit, its already 2am liao !).

Worst … sharing the same blanket has made her youthful body fragrance even stronger … and the thought of her naked body within my arm's reach made me even harder … I mean harder to sleep. I reached below to jerk my poor little Joey … trying to keep the shaking down not to shake the whole bed … I am sure she's no virgin and she will understand the sexual tension building up … I am just not so sure what and how will she react ?

Suddenly, her hand fell on my shoulder (my back was still to her) … and was slowly rubbing up and down. I froze and pretended to be sleeping. Then I heard some noise of snuggling under the blanket … and I felt that her breath was on the back of my neck. I withdrew my hand from my short but remained still. Her finger was tracing the muscular line of my biceps (heng that I go regular gym session !), her breathing was getting heavier, I could also feel some heat on my back through my T-shirt. I remained still, but the sensation and the rather torturing silence had caused my Joey to his full attention. Then I felt the bed shaking. I knew it wasn't me because I was not jerking … her breathing became obviously heavy and she was practically blowing air onto my neck ! I felt her grip on my biceps tightened and I turned around … just to catch a glimpse of her half-shutting her eyes … her face has turned slightly pinkish and an expression of "shiok" was clearly written all over … her sweet lips exhaled and inhaled irregularly … then she opened her eyes and caught me starring. Immediately, her face turned cherry red and a flash of embarrassment mixed with joy surfaced upon her innocent look.

I immediately grasped the picture … this apparent decent innocent next-door Malay chick is MUSTABATING under the sheet !!! in NUDE !!! with ME sleeping beside her with a tremendous HARD-ON !!!!! … could you believe it ?????

I lifted my upper torso and was going to flip the blanket open. She quickly let go of my arm and wanted to turn the other way. I grabbed her from turning around and kicked off the blanket. What a sight ! She was totally NUDE ! Even in near complete darkness, I could see her breasts small but firm with nipples the size of a ten-cents coin standing proud like the guard outside the Buckingham Palace … the fair complexion makes you think of vanilla-chocolate-mixed ice-cream … a small waist … and the bush … can't really see the bush … because her right hand was still cupping her crotch!!

Some shine from her fingers, apparently glistering from her juice … Her eyes were completely shut … droplets of perspiration on her forehead … and her breathes became more irregular … her face was as red as a tomato, ready for plucking … I am speechless and motionless except for the involuntarily twitching of Joey … excited about the view. The whole room was filled with the smell of her deep breathe and the musky fragrance of her sex-juice …

**** End Of Part 1 ****

Old 12-04-2006, 05:43 PM
Samster

**** Part 2 ****

"Oh June, what the hel …" I tried to say something.

"I … I … I'm sor … sorry … Joe … I … I … can't help it … wi … with … you ly … lying … be .. be .. beside me … " She started to sob a little. "I … I … can't help my … my … my … self …"

I was speechless and I pulled her closer into my hug. She rested her head on my chest with one arm over my upper torso. I held her close, not realizing that she was completely nude. To me, she was just like a long lost child returning to home at this moment …

The first sense that returned to me is from the sensory organs buried under my chest-skin. Even through the thin fabric of the "Hard-Rock" T-shirt, I could feel her pointed ten-cents coin nipples emitting heat-rays, piercing my every tissue, boiling my every red-blood cells … her irregular breathing pattern has also caused her handful tits to brush lightly against my chest … rubbing, rubbing, rubbing … circling, circling, circling … caressing, caressing, caressing … its like a wake-up call to all my senses, especially those that relate to SEX !

Her sobbing subsided but she remained in my hug. I was getting a bit uneasy, especially Joey, after all, I was hugging a young naked gal. I tried to push her away and my right palm, like homing onto something more pleasurable, cupped her left breast instead. A body jolted a little with my touch but she did not protest. (Once contact, si liao, kena diao like glue !) I could not resist to lightly grab and hover along the smoothness of the young ample mound. I hovered in tai-chi motion, pivoting around her nipple in the center of my palm … exerting pressure … transferring pleasure … the tips of my fingers like touch and no-touch on her soft skin, sometime trace a figure 8, sometime scratch a little …
"mmmm … huh … hhmmm …" June started to moan.

Her eyes remained shut, only tighter. I stared at her still decent and innocent face, her soft lips parted slightly to breath … I bent down and kissed her on the lips … Initially, she quickly closed her mouth. But I persisted. I stuck up my tongue like a wedge forcing on her lips. Giving to my tongue or her own inhibition, her lips parted again. I drove my tongue all the way into her mouth, once inside, it swirled and flipped around like a sex-crazed dog wagging its tail. It traced the bottom line of her upper teeth and it wrestled with her tongue. Her tongue was trying to duck left or right at first, but after experiencing the joy of "tongue wrestling", it pulled its own "sunset grip" on mine. "Tongue lock", "tongue slam", "tongue pile-driving" … if they could get a TV cam in here, I'm sure the show is much better than the Worst Wrestling Fuck (WWF) series.

More to the tongue-war, saliva is mixed … I have always been a wet-fucker - enjoying most with lots of fluids - mine, hers … funny thing about saliva is that they always know when to start work … you don't have to will it, they just produce … anyway, June started to suck on my tongue … she would flip her tongue-tip on mine to lure mine inwards and then caved in her cheeks to form a fantastic suction that seemed to be vacuuming my tongue all the way down the vortex of the suction - her lungs! My right palm could feel the expansion of her breast when the suction began.

All the while through the tongue-fight, my right palm continued alternating tai-chi pressed technique and tiger-claws squeeze technique on her left breast. Feeling her nipple turning rock hard, I employed new kung-fu - the chopstick picking technique to pinch her nipple.

"aaarrrggghhhh, " she opened her mouth to cry a little. "pain … pain …"
Still claming my mouth on hers, I pushed her body upright into a sitting position. So that I could use both hands on both breasts. "Double chopstick" pulled both her nipples to extend a good inch rise of her peaks … "thumb press" to "sink" her nipples into the fleshy mounds … followed by "tai chi caress" around the entire surface of the breasts … and ended with "squeezing oranges" when you clenched both fists together with the breasts within …

"AAAARRRRGGGGHHH !!!" she cried. I forced the two breasts to clash in as close as possible and I lowered my head to lap on her nipples. "sssslllluuurrrrpppp … sssssslllllluuuuurrrrrppppp …" left nipple right nipple left nipple right nipple left nipple right nipple left nipple right nipple … "sssslllluuurrrrpppp … sssssslllllluuuuurrrrrppppp …"
I turned my head left and right faster and faster to shower my tongue onto her nipples … all the while clenching her breasts tight in the middle and forcing the nipples to meet … "sssslllluuurrrrpppp … sssssslllllluuuuurrrrrppppp …" left nipple right nipple left nipple right nipple left nipple right nipple left nipple right nipple … "sssslllluuurrrrpppp … sssssslllllluuuuurrrrrppppp …" I continued …
"aaahhhh … aaaaarrrrrggggghhhhhh … " she continued to cry, tossing her head.

Her breasts are a completely wet with my saliva, and her perspiration, I guess … But I continued until I was a bit giddy myself … (getting old liao !)
"aaaaa, aaaahhhhhh …" she gasped. "GGGGooooooodddddddd … ooooohhhhh … sssssoooooo … gggggoooooooooodddd …"

I slowed down the pace but continued licking her ample breasts and pointed nipples (look like missile heads by now) and gradually licked the way down. Frankly speaking, I was a rather tired, but it was just too shiok to stop.

My tongue reached her belly-button and now it traced tai-chi circle around the lovely depression. Circling, circling … with occasional like poke in the middle …

"oooooouuuuuuiiiiiiiii …… " "ooooooohhhhhhh … jjjjjjjjjjoooooooooeeeeeee …" "ssss… sssss… sssssssttttttttoooppppppp …" she begged. " … sssssssttttttoooooppppp … ttttttttiiiiiiccccccckkkkkk … ttttttttiiiiiccccckkkkkklllllliiiiissssshhhh …"

By this time, I had let go of my right hand from squeezing her breast and slowly caressed her labia. Her crotch is covered with very little hair, not trimmed, just little … kind of like under-developed type. It barely hides the pair of full cunt lips. I cupped my hand at her crotch, pressing my thumb on the top of the slit and the other fingers formed a scoop softly caressing the bottom of her slit.

Her body trembled when I caressed her crotch … she struggled a bit to break free.

"No, nnnnnoooooooo … ooooooouuuuuuiiiiiiiiiii …" she protested. "I came three times already, pppppplllllllssssssss … sssssstttttttooooppppp …"
I was not going to be denied. My thumb pressed harder and inserted my index finger into the opening. Boy, is she wet or what !!! You could ask a scuba diver to dive in there …
"oooooooohhhhhhhhh … jjjjjjjjjjjoooooooooooeeeeeee … ppppppllllllllleeeeeeeaaaaaaassssssseeeeeeee …" she begged with both hands tugging at my head. "Not ttttttooooo … ttttttttoooooo…night … "

Her cry somehow got to my soft spot and truly, I had to be at my best tomorrow … not to mention that I still had two more nights with this innocent bitch … OK …

I withdrew my finger and relaxed the grab. Still cupping her crotch, I looked up into her eyes. "You started the flame …" I said.
"Sorry, Joe," She whispered. "I didn't mean to … but I am too drawn to you … I can't help it …"

I gave her a "bo-bian" look and sit up straight. My Joey was still hard, if not harder … she glanced at Joey for a while … then she lightly bit her lower lips … I could hear that her breathing picked up again …
She looked into my eyes and stuck up her tongue, swirled it around to wet all corners of her mouth … "Let me blow you to sleep …" her voice was soft from being shy.

I could not believe what I heard. This young innocent Malay gal is offering to blow me ??? Before I could react, she bowed down and chewed on my Joey through the boxer short. I had not wore any underwear after the shower; I could feel her hot breathe on the shaft as she lightly bit on it. Next, she eagerly tugged at the waistband to pull it off. I lifted my butt to slide off the boxer … and lied down flat for her to begin …

She did not suck on my Joey immediately. Instead, she rested her head on my thigh and licked my hairy balls." sssssllllllllluuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrpppppp ……" it began … lapping away the underside of my balls. All the while, her eyes were staring into mine (I lied with my head tilted forward supported by pillows) … eye contact … she sure knows her stuffs to sextifiy a man. 100% sure, she is not as innocent as she portrays. My balls were completely soaked with her saliva when she started to lick from the base up along the shaft. This time, she did not lap, but simply used her tongue-tip to glide along the length … touch no-touch feeling … reciprocated what I had done to her earlier … its my turn to tremble …

When she was licking the length, her fingers were tickling the balls, sometimes squeezing them a little … when her tongue-tip reached the top of my Joey, she slide the tongue back down to the base with the underside of the tongue caressed the shaft … "Fucking shiok !" I reached down to caressed her head.

"GGGGGGGOOOOOOOOODDDDDDD … JJJJJJUUUUunnnnnnnneneeeeee …" "yyyyyyyooooouuuuuu aaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrreeeeeee ggggggggGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDD …" my turn to exhaled.

Old 12-04-2006, 05:45 PM
Samster

**** Part 3 ****

After what seemed like eternity, she gave me one last lustful look and plunged her full lips over my shaft and all the way down to its base in one gulp ! The tip of my cock seemed to have push against the back of her fucking tight throat. She then retracted her head bit by bit, bit by bit, bit by bit … all the time sucking hard as if she could not live to pull away from Joey … when about only 1cm was left in her mouth, she plunged powerfully all the way again … WET … SWIFT… POWERFUL … GULP! The second time she retracted, she left her tongue flat so that my Joey could slide over its softness and wetness … Before leaving the reluctant mouth, her tongue would swirled around the tip to give it a few fact lick … then she let the whole length slipped out her mouth, leaving a trail of saliva-thread connecting her tongue and my cock … Joey appeared like a straight hard knight in his shiny armor of saliva … her hand pumped mighty Joey a few strokes … looked into my eyes with mixture of innocence, burning passion, lust and even sluttiness and sucked the whole cock into her wonderful mouth again.

When she was doing it slowly, I could see the bulge of Joey's head pushing along her cheek, causing the cheek-wall to bulge up as well. She alternated between these two mouth-fucking techniques … like fifty over times. The pace quickened … her head bobbing up and down became blur, and blurrier … the sight of my mighty length of human meat-Popsicle appearing and disappearing between the full luscious lips of this 10 years younger apparent decent and innocent-turned-chio Malay colleague was really getting me fucking high and boiling … few hours ago, I could not even tell the size of her boobs and now she is sucking me off like no tomorrow …

I felt the tension building up in my groin … its going to be a huge load, I know … oh fuck, even my girlfriend could not cause this size like this load from my present tired body … I was concerned about June taking the full blast, so I signaled to her about me coming strong and fast … fucking June … 20 years old my cock … innocent next-door gal my cock … knowing that I was all ready to fire up …

"I want you to COME in my mouth !" her watery eyes stared into mine, clearly displayed the message … as she clamed her lips tighter around Joey's thickness, sucked harder, her tongue continued to wrestle with Joey even more vigorously and her head-motion was a complete blur … her profile seemed to be extended vertically due to the fast motion …
"FFFFFFFUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKk !!! " I screamed and blasted my load like a rocket leaving the launch pad. June quickly pressed her lips down to my groin and the load shot directly into her fucking tight throat !!!!! She did not stop … she continued to pump her head up and down, milking me with her talented mouth … I must have shot gallons of sperm … too much for her to swallow in time and too much for her little cavity to hold … gulps of the pearl fluid sipped out from the corners of her mouth … making a mess at her chin and my groin as she was still pumping her head !

All things come to an end … even my seemingly forever fountain of sperm will deplete … I could feel my Joey puncturing inside her mouth, wet with her saliva and my wet seeds … but she still sucked on to Joey. Lightly sucking on Joey and licked him clean all over. I could see her throat motion, simulating the swallowing of the sperm-remains in her mouth. I had to give her both thumbs up … surely I learnt tonight that one should not judge the book by its cover … I had never NEVER experienced such a powerful blowjob !

June finally let my Joey out to breath in some fresh air … she continued lapping up the sperm in my groin … she scooped up some that spurted on her face and spread it her lips so that she could lick in a sexy way …
"How? Do you like it ?" she asked, still licking her own lips.
"The best, " I pulled her to closer, wanting to kiss her as a reward.
She pulled away, stood up and walked to the toilet. "Nope, its all mine … this is all the protein I need." And disappeared into the toilet.
My groin was still in a mess, the sperm had all be cleaned up but the dampness remained. What the heck, I was too tired to move … I did not wait till her return … zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz …

When I woke up the next day, June was already in the shower. I could hear water running and she was humming a lively tune. I was still naked waist down. If not for the dampness of the sheet and the strong undeniable smell of comes in the air, I would think that last night was just another WET WET WET dream.

"June," I called out. "How long more do you need to be in there … I need to pee …"

"Quite a while …" she answered as I looked at the digital clock by the bed - 8:30 am - plenty of time before the meeting. "… but you could come in … I don't mind …" … what a change !!!

Old 12-04-2006, 05:46 PM
Samster

**** Part 4 ****

I opened the door and she was standing in the bathtub, back to me, behind the translucent drape. I pulled the t-shirts over my head, slide-opened the drape and stepped into the tub. June was soaping her front and I could see that she was lightly fingering herself. (Another finger job … hhmmmmm …) I hugged her from behind, my arms formed a circle around her small waist, the hands met at her belly-button and lightly pressed into it. She bent a bit and stuck her ass into me. Joey was already all hard and ready when her ass back onto him, and immediately, liked a sausage sandwiched between her breads of ass-cheeks.
"Woooooooooooo …" both of us sighed together. Her head leaned back under my chin comfortably as my hands began to drawn circles around her belly-button.

"Wooooo… ooouuuuiiiiii … Joooooeeeeee," her eyes were shut. "What … aaare … yoooooouuuu … dooooooiiiiinnnnggg ?"

"Doing what you like me to do … " I replied with my right hand sliding up to her left breast and grabbed it … relaxed it … palm-hovered over the nipple … first three fingers formed the "crane beak" to pull on the nipple … and palm-pressed hard on it to flatten the whole breast … the soap and water had made it so much slippery and smoother under my touch. My left hand strategically slide lower to her crotch … I could still remember the scarce-haired pussy … with exposed thick delicious pinkish cunt-lips, liked the Taiwanese sausage … remember Tony Leung in the CNY movie "Dong Chen Xi Jiu" (Successful at East and West) with his infected lips … hahaha !!!

My left hand cupped the entire crotch with the middle finger jammed, not sliding in, in between the slit … "aaaaaarrrrrrrrr …" she drew in a deep breathe and pushed her lower torso backwards. Oh my Joey was in place to rim her ass crank … "aaaaaahhhhhhhhh … aaaaaaahhhhaahahahahahhahhah … " her moaned extended indefinitely as her lower torso swinged to and fro, front and back, between my jamming middle finger in her slit and my rimming mighty Joey at the ass-crank ! Her legs buckled and her knees weakened. Her hands were now on our two sides, rubbing my thighs and waist down, trying to cram between our bodies. I lifted her body higher by her crotch and the left breast, pressing the middle finger deeper into the slit, and lowered my self so that she was standing on tip-toe, resting her head on my left shoulder and my Joey slided to her front under her ass-crank. I released my cupping left hand and began rubbing at the top of her slit … "wwwwwwwooooooooooooooo … ooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii …" she turned into a French. Her crotch was resting onto my Joey … the sensation caused her to move to-and-fro, rubbing hard Joey … "hhhhhhhmmmmmmm …… aaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrggggggggghhhhhhh…… ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh …… yyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssss … " all sort of moaning escaped her lips as she shut her eyes tighter and rested her entire body weight onto my chest.

I dug slightly into her wet (shower water or her juice ???) slit and moved in circular motion. Found the clitoris, started to press and rotated it like the red track-button-mouse on an IBM laptop. My right hand continued to alternate between the tiger-claws squeeze technique and the tai-chi pressed technique. She squirmed and wriggled like a worm in my hold … totally defenseless … totally helpless … totally MINE !!!

Joey did not penetrate her … he was just tickling her by sliding over (or under) her sensitive thick delicious cunt-lips. Several times, she would reach down to tug at him, trying to force him into her … but I would pressed on her clitoris and pulled back my Joey … denying her pleasure of complete penetration. "WOOOOOOOO … WOOOOOOOO … ppplllllleeeessssseeeeeeee … gggggiiiiivvvvv … gggiiivvvvvveeeeee mmmmmmmeeeeeeeeee … " her breathing quickened with stronger struggle to force my Joey into her. Suddenly, she leaned forward forcefully, slipping her breast out of my grab and supported herself by pressing onto the tiled-wall under the shower-tap. June pushed her lower torso as back as possible so that her body was bent into the standing-rear-entry position … I almost lost control and let her slide her hungry cunt onto my Joey (three cheers to her skillful retaliation maneuver, almost got what she wanted!). I drew back my ass swiftly and my right hand that was flung away by her left breast landed on her ass. I slapped hard on her ass to cause her to scream. Her body was still jerking back and forth, trying to swallow my cocky Joey. Cupping her ass, I stuck my right thumb at her rear entry, the water had made the entrance slippery, as my whole thumb slided in without resistance …

"AAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH … FFFFFFFUUUUUCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKK … JJJJOOOOOOOEEEEEEEEE … wwhhhhaaaaaa … wwwwhhhhhhhaaaaaaattttttttt aaaaarrrrrrr … aaaaaarrrrrggghhhhhhhh yyyyyyyyyooooooooooouuuuuuuu …"she gasped and gasped and gasped. "Like it …" I grinned with my new found pleasure, "my little pussy cat !!!" as I slowly rotated the thumb.

"NNNNOOOOOO … " she struggled. "WWWWWOOOOOOOOOOO …" and the struggle turned into joy as she tensed up her body, dug all her fingernails deep into my thigh flesh and screeeaaaaammmmeeeddddd. "I … I … I … mmmmmhhhmmmmmm … cccoooommmmm … cccooooommmmmmiiiiinnnnngggggg !" My middle finger formed like a hook and hook into her opening, fishing her orgasm! With the water showering on us, I could feel some slimy fluid on Joey and my middle fingers … her labia was obviously quivering on Joey … she relaxed her tense and tensed up again … experiencing multiple orgasms … with every poke and turn of my thumb in her ass-hole!

Old 12-04-2006, 05:47 PM
Samster

**** Part 5 ****
After several minutes, her orgasmic waves finally subsided and she rested on Joey which was solid as a rock, supporting her whole body weight … I withdrew my thumb and could hear her exhaled a sigh of hollowness. "Ooooooooo …… ooooooooohhhhhhhh … Jooooooooeeeeeee … yyyyooooooo … yyyoooooouuuuuuu aaaaaarrrrrrreeeeeeeeee gggoooooo … gggggggooooooooooodddd …"her breathing was still harsh. I let her slipped off me and she turned around to kiss me, with her arms around my neck … her handful tits pressed hard on my chest and my homat-serdiya Joey was crammed in between our et bodies. She then slided her wet lips down my chin … trailing my neck down with her snaky tongue … when her breasts slided through my cock, she pressed them inwards to sandwich Joey … I automatically started a rhythm to tit-fuck this 21yo young apparent innocent but chio-to-the-bone malay June … by now, I was convinced that she was definitely no decent next-door girl! And She was definitely on her own agenda when she volunteered to follow me to KL … agenda to get FUCKED by ME!!!

June tit-fucked Joey as her tongue darted on my nipples, left right left right left right … "ssssssllllllluuuuurrrrrrpppppp …" and "ccccccchhhhhhhhhhuuuuuuuuukkkkkkkkk …" sucking hard on them. Her hands moved lower to cup my balls and gradually pumped my shaft. Remembering last night's fantastic blow job, I hardly waited for the replay and pushed her head lower … and lower … Her fingers were tickling my balls … as her tongue started to lick my pee-hole … slurping all over the crown of Joey … then she proceeded to lick down the shaft … "sssssssssllllllllluuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrpppppp …" she tilted her head sideway (perpendicular to the shaft) and nibbled the underside of the full length … "oooooooooo … oooooooohhhhhhhh …" I moaned and pressed her head closer into my groin. She went lower … squatting under my crotch, she lifted her head, shut her eyes from the pouring water and licked the base of Joey … she licked it fast and wet … I could even tell the wetness from her talented tongue from the water … "OOOOOOOHHHHHHH … AAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHH …" without any warning, she gulped one ball into her warm mouth and sucked hard! "Oh FUCK !" my turn to scream. She popped the ball out and immediately gulped the other one to fill her fucking hungry mouth. She sucked it so hard that I felt the testicle being pulled through the skin into her fucking throat! I knew I would have to unload very soon. I grabbed her wrists and pulled both her hands up straight above her head with palms facing outwards … propped her body into #### degrees so that her ready mouth was in line with my ready Joey … obviously it was not a stranger-position to her as she stuck out her tongue to lap on the shaft … I bent slightly to aim my hard and erected Joey at her mouth …

June opened her eyes … filled completely with lust and fire ... and her fucking mouth wide, the impatient tongue was waving, to welcome the sweet intruder. I thrusted forward ! In one motion, my entire shaft was stuffed into June's mouth all the way to the back and I could feeeeeeeel the tightness of her throat with the tip of my cock!! My balls were slammed hard on her chin!!! She choked a little but resumed the suction effect immediately. I did not withdraw … instead I just rested the length on her tongue and enjoyed her sensational suction … I let her hands rested on my shoulders and I cupped my hands behind her head. I knew June is capable of rough sex and only rough sex will she enjoy … holding her head in place … I withdrew my cock … 1 inch … 2 inches … 3 inches … 4 inches … 5 inches … until only 1 inch remained in her mouth … I rammed the whole length deep into her cavity again in one fucking stroke!!! Withdrew … rammed … withdrew … rammed … wwwiiiiiiiiitttttttthhhhhhddreeeew … rrrrrraaaaaaammmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeddddddd … each time harder and faster than the one stroke before … Good June … she showed no sign of retracting … she even rhythmically shook her head against my stronghold back and forth … when I thrusted forward; so she would to draw me deeper … when I withdrew; she did likewise to speed up the action … "AAAAAAAAAA … AAAAAAA … AAAAAAAA …" The tension built up in my balls were transferred through the shaft and in one mighty SSSSSSHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEE into June's loving mouth … I CCCCCCCAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!!!!!!! My load was fired deeeeeeeeep into her throat … it shot out so fast that I could feel the its flooding her cavity. June rushed to gulp down as quick and forceful as possible … too much, some dripped out from corners of her mouth … nevertheless, she continued to suck hard on my cock … I held her head tight and resumed my fucking her mouth … against her sucking … another torrent of come shot forward just when my Joey slipped out her mouth … it landed square on her face … she was caught off-guard as the come splashed over her watery eyes her nose and her pinkish cheeks … the come was so thick that the shower could not wash away immediately.

Old 12-04-2006, 05:48 PM
Samster

**** Part 6 ****

She gasped for some air and licked her lips a little before sucking my softening Joey into her greedy mouth again. Until the last drop had been sucked and drained off the tip, she sent my limp Joey out on her tongue … "There goes my protein for breakfast … heheheheeeee …" she giggled. We stood still for the water to wash our bodies clean. When we stepped out of the tub, we starred into each others' eyes with love and weakened knees.

In no time, we were dressed, ready for the meeting. June put on a white translucent blouse with a black lacy half-cup bra inside … when she bent slightly, you might see a fraction of her a ten-cents coin nipple through the sheer material. She matched the blouse with a black silky knee-length skirt. I caressed her butt through the skirt as we stood before the full length mirror … my both hands cupped her ass cheeks … she really has a wonderful ass … I complimented. Not to wrinkle the skirt, I squat to reach under the skirt … my bare hands hovering on her thigh-back upwards until I felt her lacy panty. June leaned forward and supported herself on the mirror. I gently pulled down her panty and she stepped out of it. I stood up behind her and hugged her. My right index finger pressed onto her labia and rubbed gently. The silk material lightly caressed her cunt-lips as I whispered into her ears, "you are not wearing any thing beneath the skirt, I want you to remember this feeling all day long until I could fuck you glorious tonight, understand ? … " with these words, she hmmmmed her obedience and I could feel her wetness below immediately.

We locked the door and went to attend the meeting.

There were five others at the meeting. Mr. Yamato, the boss, sat on one end (Chairman's seat) of the oval shaped conference table, followed on his right are Carina (Yamato's Secretary), Mr. Sewana (a Malay partner), Alex (Engineer) and Selina (the Accounts Manager). June and myself sat on Yamato's left. June illustrated some important factors while I prepared for the presentation. She was playful … I noticed her left hand was on her labia, tracing her cunt lips through the silk skirt with two fingers, as she spoke with her usual innocent look on her face. Knowing that she was naked underneath, I got an instant hard-on. She was getting aroused too; her breasts seemed expanded with her nipples pointing through the half cup lacy bra. I bet they are visible to the spectators opposite. I heard Alex cleared his throat. The white board was at the other end of the table. While I was connecting my laptop … the red track-point mouse reminded me of something sexy … to the multi-media projector. June moved closer to operate the laptop as I stood in front of the white board to speak. When she was facing me, back to the rest in the room, she playfully pressed her fingers harder on her pussy till the outline of her cunt lips were formed on the soft fabric, and gently rubbed her middle finger into the slit. Her mouth opened a little and her eyes would half-shut and expressed the fuck-me look. I mastered all my concentration to carry on … thinking of all the sweet ways to penis-h her tonight. I could hardly wait, just feel like stopping the meeting, pulled her by the hair and spread her across the cunt-ference table, ripped her skirt off and fucked her sparse-haired pussy brainlessly. Her tongue would stick out and flipped a few fast lick … to remind me of what her tongue can do, she then did a swift lapping action and lightly bit on her lower lips.

I dropped my pointer (while my own pointer raised like a morning flag … along the flagpole). I excused myself and bend down to pick it up. I half squatted and reached under the table. The fucking horny June spread her legs wide, and her naked cunt was exposed in my face. Those acts of playfulness had also caused her sex-juice to flow … the glittering was obvious! Oh boy oh boy, how much I wished to bury my face there and then in the depth of her groin, to be lost in the sweet scent of a wet burning dripping cunt of a young fucking horny malay innocent-looking chio bu … to lap endlessly on her pinkish clitoris … to stick my tongue as deep as long as it is into the depth of her vagina … When I reluctantly turned my head away from June's inviting pussy, I was greeted by another pair of nice long well-tanned sexy legs, right crossed over the left. They were wearing a pair of white high heels (about three inches) with toes exposed. No stockings over the legs … the way I like it! The nails are well maintained in bright red colour, no long nails though. They sure made me want to suck and chew on them like cherries. These are Selina's legs. She was wearing a tight white executive skirt that reached three inches above her knees. From my position, I could easily see a glimpse of the white material covering the crotch. It must be a G-string … I did not recall seeing any panty outline surfaced on the tight skirt that cladded onto her protrude-shapely firm ass. She suddenly uncrossed her legs and before she crossed her left leg over her right … oh #### Nature of all living things … I could see clearly the budge between her legs … swelled up … the puffy cunt lips were undeniable outlined … there were some strands of pubic hair … red … peeking out from the side of the G-string … wwwwhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwww … oh boy oh boy … in that fraction of a second … I thought I saw come dampness between the puffy cunt lips … WET !!!

After what seemed like an eternity under the table, I stood up to resume my presentation. My hard-on made me rather difficult to straighten up and I hoped it was not too obvious. I accidentally took a glance at Selina. She seemed to be taking notes wit her head down … but the slight blush on her face hinted to me that what she did under the table was intentional. I continued with the presentation … and a raging hard-on.

Old 12-04-2006, 05:49 PM
Samster

**** Part 7 ****

When we broke for a 15min tea break, June, Alex and Sewana excused themselves to the washrooms and Carina was out to bring in some refreshments. Then there was a call for Yamato san and the room was left with only Selina and myself (hei hei!). I was still wondering if what I saw under the table earlier was real. Then, she summoned me over to her side for some queries on my earlier presentation (actually, I have ONE query about her earlier "presentation" too - wanna fuck ?) I walked across and stood behind on her right. I had my right hand supported on the table and my left hand on the back of her chair. I have seen Selina a couple of times during my previous visits. She is in her late twenties and I knew she frequent gym work-up or outdoor activities a lot as she is athletic built and very well-tanned. If you have not spoken to her or know her, you might take her as a Malay. Her face is not my type, I would say, boyish with prominent cheek-bones that hints about her stuck-up personality (never confirm). Her lips are full … the upper lip is bent kind of like the shape of the Chinese character "eight" (not to the extent of ugliness) and curls upwards. She had on a bright red lip-colour, matching her finger/toe-nails colour, that emphasized her lips fuller … and tastier … yummy! My experience tells me that these lips can SUCK !! Her hair was trimmed to a cool tom-boy cut. Not my type for sure, however, her pair of 38CC busts are definitely a knocker that will counter all her other "weaknesses". Not to mention her protruding tightly shapely ass … wwhhhheeeeeewww …

She was wearing the tight short white skirt with a matching white tank top, hidden beneath a white business jacket. She had unbuttoned the jacket to ease sitting down and she definitely had no problem about giving me the view down the valley … try to imagine chocolate sundae … maybe with cherry toppings … I was eager to find out. I peeped tactically down the opening of the tank-top, which was propped up like a twin snow-capped mount by her 38CC … the tank-top had merely covered two-third of her mesmerizing busts which velleyed a deeeeeeeeep cleavage. I focused as deep … and could not seem to find any sign of a bra within … I really do not believe that she was bra-less. From my angle, I could star through the cleavage and spotted a bit of her tummy flesh in between her breathings, but there was no sigh of her horizontal strap across her rib cage! Turning to the tank-top surface, there was no sign of nipples too! Her busts rose and fell with every breathe she took, the cleavage … widened … narrowed … widened … narrowed … in no time, my restless Joey had risen … trying his best to take a peep himself. Suddenly, Selina tilted her head to the left and rotated both her shoulders backwards, relaxing them a bit … her jacket slipped off and fell back onto the seat. She turned her head and gave me a slutty look, half shutting her eyes, with tongue sticking out to sweep-lick across her upper lips in ultra-slow motion … she glanced over her bare shoulder. "Why don't you give me a message?" they seemed to invite. Looking towards the door to check that nobody was approaching yet, and too damn tempted by this CFM Accunts (Accounts ??!!) bitch, I moved behind her and rested both hands on her shoulders. I started soft-pressing and gripping the muscles on either side of her neck … slowly but unstoppably, I moved my hands outwards to her upper arms, gave them a tighter grip and messaged inwards again. She relaxed her tensed body more … her body leaned back onto the chair. Wah liao, I got a straight forward complete down blouse view into her 38CC busts. Her breathing had made them totally awesome! Getting bolder with more blood rushing to Joey's "brain", I slided my hands across her chest … towards the "foot" of the twin peaks. "HHHhhhmmmmmm … " she let out a sigh of sextifaction ( and a silent encouragement to me as well!). My fingertips traced along the top of her tank top … for a while … slowly and definitely unstoppably, creeping through … hhhhmmmmmnnnnn … no bra … one less obstacle to overcome … the movement of my fingers under the fabric looks like thousands of worms crawling … or leopard crawls under the wire-mesh (for those who understands what I mean … hehehe) … she wriggled in the chair. I let the hand slide over both nipples and reached deeeeeper … grabbing both breasts tightly … they fely was soft but very firm. I moved my hands to the outer-side of the breasts and pressed inwards, crushing them, the cleavage became tighter, narrower and deeeeeper. "Ooooooooo …" she murmured, lifting her face upwards and looked me in the eyes … half shut … exhaled softly … then her breathes shortened and quickened … asking for more … I stretched my fingers to grab the whole breasts … twisting to deform them … let go and they bounced back to its original pose … fantastic! I pinched both her nipples with my thumbs and index fingers … pulled outwards …

"AAARRRGGGHHHH … " … and squeezed and "fine-tuned" them … "wwwoooooooo …" Aroused by my finger-army advancing to capture the objectives, Selina's right hand reached behind the chair and grabbed on my thigh. I shifted so that she could feeeeel Joey through my pants. She found him! Messaged him!! Squeezed him!!! Her hands moved lower and cupped my balls … fumbled with them a little … then traced her index finger along the shaft … slowly and unstoppably … sensitively caressing the length … Joey twitched a little … finally, her hand reached the top, the crown. She pressed her palm onto the crown lightly and relaxed, have a feel of Joey springing in her grab … then wrapped her fingers around him, fingertips tracing on the foreskin and pumped. Even through two layers of materials, I could feel the heat from her fingertips. In fact, the "roughness" of my underwear had provided the necessary friction for excitement. NO WAY … I must feeeeeel her … feeeeeeeeeeeel her on me! I pulled out right hand, unbuckled my belt and unzipped my fly. Her hand immediately tugged into my pants, pushed through the side of my underwear and touched bare Jooooeeeeyyy … I almost creamed my pants there and then!!! Selina resumed the same action … only now it was flesh to flesh. I could feeeeeel het fingertip tickling my pee-hole … circling over the crown … tracing and caressing the shaft … and playing marbles with my balls …

Old 12-04-2006, 05:50 PM
Samster

**** Part 8 ****

My hands were still toying with Selina's 38CC headlights. Her nipples are about one inch in diameter with tiny pointy "raisins". My every pinch touch press glide grip grab caused them to jiggle a little … and the breasts will bounce like waves … waves of pleasure! Selina wriggled her body, her legs became wide apart. The skirt was too tight, she hiked the hem up to easify the widening. The damp white crotch was exposed. Wait a second … there were worms crawling beneath the white material … oh FUCK … she was fingering herself with her other free hand … oh FUCK! Another finger lingering chick !! Her hand slided through the side of the G-string and one … maybe two … fingers were inserted into her pussy. The motion … in out in out in out in out in out in out in out in out in out in out … was getting faster and faster … In no time, Selina lifted her butt off the seat, both legs stretched straight pushing on the ground … her grip on Joey squeezed and tightened … her breasts expanded like blown up balloons and tensed under my strong grip … her eyes completely shut with her loving mouth wide opened for air … she CCCCCCCAAAAAAMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEE! I could see her legs twicthced a couple of times, in sync with her pulsing grip on Joey and gasping for more air … FUCK! She sure knew how to enjoy. Feeling deserted, I yanked my cock away from her grip and swept her chair aside from her lifted butt. Grapping her breasts from two sides had locked her arms as well; I forcefully bent her forward onto the table. Her tank-top slipped when I strongly pulled my right hand out. I leaned onto her back, pressing her bare breasts flat on the cunt-ference table and whispered into her ears … "I'm going to FUCK you … you fucking cock teaser … itchy bitchy pussy right ?" "YYYYYEEEEEEESSSSSSS … go … GO AHEAD, FUCK MEEEEEEE … fuck my pussy … FUCK MY CUNT !" she was gasping. "But make sure you FUCK ME HARD … HARD … FUCK ME GOOD AND HARD !!" That's all the encouragement I needed.

I flipped her skirt up and pulled the G-string aside. Joey was all set to march in … NO … that shall not be! I shall RAM her cunt in one stroke … ONE FUCKING BRUTAL STROKE to the HILT! "AAAAAAYYYYEEEEE … AAAAARRRRRGGGGHHHH!" she cried out from the thrust. The brutal ENTRY was so powerful that her entire body thrusted forward, frictioned across the table … the back of my left hand still grabbing on her left breast must have bruised from cushioning her breast … FUCK, I think even her firm right breast will bruise! I withdrew and rammed, withdrew and rammed, withdrew and rammed, withdrew and rammed, relentlessly into her wet wET, WET cunt, wet from her own earlier come juice. Thrust after thrust, I sent her bare breast polishing the cunt-ference table …

Funny, I thought, I did not even know how her pussy looks like and I am ramming in and out for all its worth. Oh what the FUCK! When you gotta RAM, you gotta RAM RAM and RAM !!! That's what I was doing, my left hand crammed between Selina's left 38CC and the table … my right hand on her hip still cladded in the tight white short business skirt … my cock buried deeeeeeeeper into her pusssssy with each thrust and rammmm … the entire shaft lubricated by her come juice … every thrush brought her labia banging against the edge of the table … "AH! AH! AH! … AH! AH! … AH! AH! AH! AH! AH! … AH! AH! …" it was totally primitive … no love … no emotion … no feeling … just pure RAM … pure PUMP … pure THRUST … pure FUCK … pure SEX … just PURE RAMMING PUMPING THRUSTING FUCKING SEX !!! Selina was also actively pushing back against my every thrush and ram, drawing me deeeeeeeeper into her vaginal depth … eager for me to pierce her womb.

I grabbed hard on her left breast and roughly pulled her backwards into my groin. I wanted to see those dancing knockers again … see how they swing with my thrust … swing with my rhythm of FUCK! We backed until her breasts were freed from rubbing on the table; the nipples were bruish red and swelled up like cherry … I held tightly on her waist and pumped my cock furiously in long strokes. Her 38CC boobs now danced freely, bouncing back and forth, in sync with the fucking rhythm. Selina turned around and looked at me with flames in her eyes … "HARD … HARDER … HARDER … FUCK ME HARDER … !" I leaned forward, using my entire body weight to thrust into her … both hands reached below her body and grabbed her bouncing breasts … squeezing pulling distorting her breasts with my every thrusting forward … cha cha … cha cha cha … one two … one two three … two long strokes and three fast thrusts … cha cha … cha cha cha … one two … one two three … cha cha … cha cha cha … one two … one two three … two long strokes and three fast thrusts … and … cha cha cha cha cha cha cha … the tempo increased … cha cha cha cha cha cha cha cha cha cha cha cha cha cha cha cha …… my fingertips were digging into her breasts flesh and my cock was pumping all the way in iN IN IN IN IN IN ! … CHA CHA CHAAAAAA … I was about to unload in her when …

Old 12-04-2006, 05:51 PM
Samster

**** Part 9 ****

"Joe," her sexy coarse voice sounded. "Are you OK ?" Of course, never better, are you sore ? "Joe," she repeated. Oh FUCK ! What was I doing …
I opened my eyes … my right hand was still on the table … right … my left hand was still on the back of her seat … right … Joey was still in the pants, though hard and yelling to break free … RIGHT! Selina was still sitting in her seat … her jacket was still over her shoulders … the inviting cleavage was still awesome … RIGHT !! She had turned lifted her head to star at me (I hoped I was not drooling onto her neck, oh boy oh boy! Thirty something … and still having wet fantasies during work … … hhmmmmnnn … must be still going STRONG man !!!) "Yea, you were saying …" I tried to compose myself. "I was wondering …" Before I could finish my sentence, surprise Selina tugged her elbow backwards onto my bursting Joey and rubbed a little … Fuck man, stop or I will cream … she rotated her elbow softly on Joey … "Looks like you are not paying attention …" she teased. Oh gal, I was paying attention … just attended to the wrong thing. "Is this what you're looking at?" saying that, her left hand raised to tug at her tank-top, tracing the boundary sexily … my eyes widened … dipping two fingers into the boundary … my eyeballs popped … she was starring at my disbelieving puzzled look and stroking my cock with her right elbow. Man, I couldn't tell the reality from the fantasy …

"Don't miss it now …" she teased further as she curled up her fingers to wedge-open her tank-top … buar-liap … nieo buar-liap … half her right breast was in clear view now … "you want more …" yea FUCK! Does a small boy want candy? I felt so much to rip off the tank-top and feast on those 38CC boobs! Selina reached deeeeeeeeper into her top and propped up her fingers … her eyes locked onto mine … and smiled at my child-like eagerness … definitely, no bra ! … like what I had imagined … just not so sure how the nipples do not show … was she not excited enough to erect her nipples? Her hands clasped her right breast for a second or two underneath the tank-top … of SHIT OH SHIT SHIT SHIT, I could not see the tip, the TIP, man ! … she seemed like peeling something off her right nipple. "There, this is for your souvenir, " her hands withdrew from her top … I still could not get a clear view of the fucking TIP! … and handed something to me while I was still starring at her concealed breasts. I blankly received the thing … it was a brownish round patch. Selina stood up and whispered into my ears. "I stick this on my nipples so that they are not as revealing … I don't like to wear bra ..." (me either!) … and as if she could read my mind, "by the way, they are 39CC. " and she bit my ear lope before whooshing away and out of the door. I stood there totally stunned. The nipple patch in my hand proved that I was not dreaming … I brought it to my nose and drew in a deep breathe … oh FUCK … another short-listed fucking bitch to FUCK!!! June returned and asked provocatively if everything was OK. I wondered if she knew or saw anything earlier. I was however very keen to ask her to get on her knees and suck me off … but that had to wait, the rest had returned … after all, I was there for business. The rest of the meeting was fine. Selina did not return as she had an urgent call from her DAUGHTER to go home immediately. Yamato san had invited us to a local club that evening. Tired as I was and as much as I wanted to share the night with June privately, June and I accepted the invitation.

6:30pm, June and myself headed back to our hotel to change for the night-out with Yamato. On the way, both of us were horny … I was actually driving all the way with a "shift gear" between my legs. June was playfully stroking my thigh and her other hand gradually massaged her pussy … which was totally naked under that black silk skirt … slowly, she lifted the front and exposed her sparse-haired pussy. I could hardly concentrate on driving … she was all the time looking ahead as if nothing was happening, but her cheeks blushed with quickened breathes … her fingers, two, had disappeared in her cunt and her other hand was stroking my bulged groin … tightening and relaxing the grip … I reached down to unzip and immediately felt her warm touch over the impatient pee-hole, crown and shaft … she was pumping Joey to the rhythm of her own pumping … The distance was too short for both of us to come … we hurried with our clothing and rushed into the lift. Once inside, she pressed her lips on mine and we frenched as we fumbled with each other's vital parts … I had my left hand on her breast , palm twisting her sensitive nipple; my right hand reached behind her ass and finger-rimmed her crank; her one hand was grapping my balls and rolled them like marbles while her other hand gently pumped the shaft. When the door opened at our floor, we rushed lie rabbits in heat to our rooms … I went in first, June followed and she turned to lock the door once she stepped in. Before she could turn around … I had dropped the pants and underwear to my ankles and pinned her to the door with my whole body … Joey was like a mighty knight waving his Excalibur sword, the head glittering with pre-come … June was taken by surprise, but she pushed back vigorously with her hands supported on the door. She arched her back like a bow full drawn and backed her ass into my groin … I pressed my left forearm onto her back to pin her and my right hand reached lower to flip up her skirt … nothing beneath the skirt, just her totally exposed naked wet sparse-haired pussy, wet and ready to be fucked!

My cock was pressing hard on her bare ass. Like a missile armed with heat-seeking device targeting at her hot opening … "target in visual" … "locked on" … "AAARRRR … AAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHH!" engaged … IMPACT!" … no gentle probing … no tickling … no teasing … no sensual slowness … no mercy … JUST ONE FUCKING READY HARD STRAINED COCK SHOVED ALL THE WAY HOME IN ONE FUCKING FORCEFUL HARDCORE PENETRATING JAM INTO ONE FUCKING WET BURNING HUNGRY PUSSY OF ONE HORNY CHIO NEXT-DOOR-GAL-TURNED-SEX-STARVED YOUNG MALAY COLLEAGUE !!!!!!! TO THE HILT … ALL THE WAY INTO AS DEEP AS HER WOMANHOOD … EVEN MY BALLS FELT LIKE BEEN SQUEEZED INTO HER FUCKING HOLE … JUNE WAS COMPLETELY PINNED ONTO THE DOOR … HER BREASTS WERE FLATTENED AS I FORCED MY WEIGHT ON HER BACK …

"Fuck you, Joe .." she exclaimed. "FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK ME …" I held still for a moment to savor her torrential come gushing on my cock during that ONE HARD PENETRATION ! The stimulating alternating grip-and-relax of her cunt wall was simply fantastic … "YES! I … AM … GO … ING … TO … FUCK … U … HARD … HARD … AND … HARD … -ER …" I punctuated my sentence alongside the impactful shoveling into her … all the while pinning her tighter and tighter to the wall … when I withdrew, I withdrew till only the crown was clammed between her cunt lips and I pushed it all the way in until my balls slammed her ass-cheeks … if she has not enjoyed it, it would have been legally described as RAPE!!! "LIKE … IT … U … TEAS- … ING … BITCH … U … FUCK- … ING … HOR-… NY … BITCH!" I continued slamming into her with banging on the door … "YES! YES! YES! YES! HARDER HARDER … FUCK ME COME … FUCK MY FIRE CHEE-BYE …" June became vocal as well as vulgar … I yanked her off the door and turned her around … my cock was still burying deep in her come-filled pussy … she was bent to a #### degree pose and was half crawling with both hands on the floor … I cock-push her like a wheel-barrow, jerking her forward with every step … she managed to reach the sofa and supported herself grabbing the armrest … once she had steadied herself, I grabbed her by her small waist and resumed my hardcore penetration … I THRUSTED I RAMMED I PUMPED I SLAMMED I SHOVED I GRIND MY COCK INTO HER … the unstoppable forward thrust pushed her higher over the back of the sofa … I leaned forward to press her body bent over the back of the sofa, so the that her head was lower (behind the sofa) than her ass … and her ass was sticking up high in the air … I could see her cunt lips red like chilly tightly engulfed my cock … come … juice … her wetness were all mess-up and gushed out when my cock pulled back … I gripped her thighs with fingers dug into the flesh and tore her legs further apart … "AAAAAARRRRRR … FUCK … U … JOOOOOOEEEEEEEEEE … FUCK … seeing her pussy stretched around my Joey's relentless pumping (one advice to those who fuck without seeing the action, YOU ARE JUST DUMPED FUCKING AND YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU ARE MISSING! NEXT TIME YOU FUCK YOUR GAL … WATCH!), I could feel my own load building up … I stepped onto the sofa seat and I steadied one hand on her ass and I … I … I … I PILE-DRIVEN INTO HER … IN … OUT … IN … OUT … DEEP … DEEP … "AAARRRR …" IN … OUT … DEEP … DEEP … IN … OUT … DEEP … DEEP … "AAARRRR …" "YO, June … I … I … com … com … COM … " I gring my the whole length deep buried in her cunt and " … COM … COMMMMMIIIIIINNNGGGGGG !!!" I screamed as I burst my warm seeds into her depth. She yelled and grasped for air … as if my load had shot all the way "down" to her mouth and flood her throat from the other end. Her cunt walls contracted and milked my cock as she experienced another major orgasm!

Old 12-04-2006, 05:53 PM
Samster

**** Part 10 ****

I held her still in that pose for a while, both drowning into the hot steaming sex we just had … yes … nothing emotional … just pure SEX … like a dog doing another bitch. After quite sometime, I lifted her up … she was still gasping for air … her face radiated the just-fucked glory … immediately, she hugged me tight and pressed her lips hard onto mine … few minutes later … "Thank you … thanks … Joe … you are wonderful !" she licked my earlobes as she pronounced. My hands wrapped around her and my hands were gently caressing her red ass-cheeks (I spanked her a little while I pile-drive her …) and feeling her dripping cunt … We went into shower together … I laid still in the tub and June washed me all over … spending, of course, more time and effort at Joey, my faithful cock. We got changed and left for Yamato's invitation. Needless to say … June's pussy was completely naked beneath her dress …

When we were circulating around in the carpark looking for a lot, we spotted Yamato's S320 parked head in. We u-turned up the slope and reversed into a lot. June alighted and went behind the vehicle to see if there was space at the rear and she gasped in surprise. I joined her and we could not believe what we saw. The lot we reversed into was directly facing Yamato's car and since we were at half-floor higher, we could see into his car through his wind-screen. Yamato was sitting at the driver's seat, arched back facing the car-ceiling, and his mouth was wide-opened catching air … it was clear that his breathes were short and fast … both his hands were pressing on a head that looked glued to his groin. The head had long hair that was tied into a knot. It was pressed hard into Yamato's groin and we could not see her face. The cock-sucker was wearing a spaghetti-strapped bared-back red dress that exposed her entire back. Her back was just marvelous … white as snow … smooth like milk … flawless … seamless … and the u-cut of the provocative red dress strongly emphasized her back all the way down to just the top of her ass-crank. She must be doing magic to Yamato's cock with her mouth or tongue because Yamato's expression was totally SSSSSSHHHHIIIIIIIIIIOOOOOOKKKKKKKED ! As he pressed hard on her head, he also lifted his ass to thrust as high as his old fragile back could sustain (Yamato is about late 50's of age). June reached behind and grabbed me, instead she felt my instant hardness and stroked him. I tugged at her and we hurried into the back of the Odyssey … we leaned over the back seat and continued our voyeurism. The tinted rear wind-screen provided a perfect cover for us in case Yamato looked up. Yamato was toying her hair till the knot went loose. Her soft black hair draped over the head and groin like a black jellyfish. Her hand was sticking below his groin … I think she was playing mambo-jumbo with his marbles. Yamato's hand soon went tracing her bare back … started with her neck, small, fair, smooth … his thumb and index finger coiled to lightly pinched her spine … gliding downward … his other hand pushed on her spaghetti strap, trying to slide it off her shoulder. He tried and tried and tried … but her arm was crammed in between to hinder his pleasure.

At this time, I was raging hard and I climbed behind June who was totally sex-fixed to the scene. Actually, we saw no other flesh than her bare back … but the scene was just too steamy … sometimes you don't have to see any nakedness to steam man! I was poking June's rear with my hardness through my pants and her dress. Suddenly, the woman yanked her head back, fling her hair to a side as she took in a deep breath … my cock extended another inch when I saw her face … June let out a cry … of surprise at her identity or my poking (can't tell!) … CCCCAAAAA … CCCCAAAAARRRRRRRR … CCCCCAAAAARRRRRRRIIIIINNNNNAAA … wah liao … I could not believe my eyes kanina bei … our mystery gal was Carina Miao, Yamato's secretary (more like suck-a-tary to me now!!!), from what I know, she is a #### of two already man!!! When we saw her in the morning, she was wearing a decent light green blouse with a matching long skirt and a pair of old-fashion black-framed glasses. Most of the time I bumped into her, she would smile like a friendly housewife, but never flirtingly … oh man, how wrong I had been. Carina swept her strap down her shoulder and resumed sucking Yamato's cock. Before she bowed her head, we caught a glimpse of the old man's lan jiao, boy oh boy, what a waste I must say, despite the hardcore attention Carina was giving, it was still rather soft … ugly … wrinkled … crooked … and limpy!

Carina held it and slide her face to and fro over the purplish crown, eyes half-shut, right cheek … nose tip … left cheek … soft lips … shapely chin … and slowly, her tongue began to lick … Yamato's hand continued his wonderful journey along her back. He was able to reach further with the strap loosened. He pushed the bright red fabric to uncover her ass … what the fuck … she was not wearing anything beneath … Yamato bent his aged body slightly and dug his fingers underneath her ass. A jerk of his wrist caused her to tremble a little as she lifted her head slightly … gasping a sigh of pleasure, I presumed. She coiled her body to allow Yamato easier access and deeper penetration into her… Yamato was clearly drifted into his fantasy … fighting hard to catch his breathes and pumping his fingers faster and faster … too bad June and I could not see the finger-action. We too were getting hot … I reached around and started fumbling her breasts … not satisfied … I reached into her low-cut collar and squeezed hard through her lacy bra. She lifted her head and sighned. Her hands came behind and stroked my Joey.

Old 12-04-2006, 05:54 PM
Samster

**** Part 11 ****

I turned and looked around to see if there was anybody. I understood that if there were to be any cars approaching, they will first pass by Yamato's car … except those who were leaving … too damn horny to take the chance. I unzipped my fly and Joey sprang out, ready for action … I then lifted June's dress above her waist and positioned Joey at her opening. June's cunt was already gushing with juice, watering my cock, lubricating the tight entrance. She pushed her back into me and Joey slide in with no problem at all, like a sword back into his sheath. Immediately, I pumped like turbo. I leaned onto June's back and watched Carina's mesmerizing mouth-work … I imagined that she was sucking me instead … very soon, I found my tempo in unison of her head bobbing up and down … fast and steady … I knew I would not last long pumping in this speed … what the fuck … June wanted it as fast as well … she was humping with her fucking wet cunt wall contracting and crushing my Joey … she had complelety shut her eyes and her hands were gripping tightly on the seat-back. My eyes remained focus on Carina … suddenly, when she tilted her head to face the front to swing of her hair, I thought I met her eyes! But she just returned to her tonging and sucking … Yamato had withdrawn his fingers … two fingers were glittered with wetnesssssss … I pumped harder … he spread the wetness over Carina's bare back … and eventually into his mouth and sucked hard … at the same time … his other hand pressed her head down into his groin … the sign of CCCCCOOOOOMMMMMMMIIIIIIINNNNNNNGGGGGG … I pumped even harder …

Suddenly, Carina turned her head to the front … with Yamato's half-hard cock still sucked in her mouth, she starred directly into my eyes … wah bian … I almost come on the spot! Her eyes brewed fire, fire of lust, fire of pure sex passion … Our eyes were fucking with each other as Yamato's body shoke and discharged into her mouth … Carina's lips were tightly clamped around the cock … I could see her mouth popped slightly, seemingly filled up by something … then still looking into my eyes, she relaxed her lip-grip a little … two streams of grayish fluid sipped out through her lips and flowed down the softeneing cock … I could not bear anymore and I pumped the last few mighty strokes and shoved the entire length into June's already filled cunt and shot my fucking load … I too made sure that Carina could tell what was happening on our end … my eyes like shooting fuck-ray into hers … her body suddenly trembled … eyes closed for a fraction of a second and she returned a pleasing smile (funny when she still had the cock between her lips) … I knew I had just eye-fucked her to her orgasm!

June was totally COME too … actually, I did not even notice if she had come or not … she turned around and brought my come-coated cock into her sweet mouth … slurping and sucking the remains of Joey-June's come mixture. I looked into Yamato's car. Carina had sat straight to adjust her dress and Yamato had pulled up his zip. Without giving me another glance, Carina stood out of the car and disappeared through the lift lobby entrance with Yamato. After June and enjoyed enough, we re-composed ourselves and left the car. In the lift, she told me that her juice was still flowing … I smiled, all the while thinking to meet with Carina …

Yamato had arranged for dinner in the restaurant first before we went to the disco/night club (the old man sure know how to enjoy life). Beside Yamato and Carina, there was one more couple, Mr. and Mrs. Henry Thompson, a Brit who might employ our services in the near future. Nothing interesting happened throughout the dinner, just some casual business talks. I stole several glances on Carina, she had put on a silversih-gray light fabric sweat-coat over her sensational red dress. She did not talk much, only gave occasional polite smiles and silent nod of her head … June and I doubted if she was the cock-sucker in Yamato's car earlier. Intentional or not, Carina did not look at me at all for the entire dinner and this was getting me impatient … even more dying to be alone with her … maybe with June around too!

Everytime she put the fork into her mouth … or lightly sipped the wine glass … the sight of come flowing out of her mouth with a cock between the red (she had put on the make-up) delicious lips replayed in my mind … Frankly speaking, I did not notice much around me except her fucking seductive lips … I did not even notice that Yamato had been feeding June strong liquor and sake … June was never quite a drinker, though she would not get drunk easily … she started to be a bit high by now. After the dinner, we moved to the dance club (kind of like our local Top Ten). We squeezed into our reserved cosy corner and ordered more drinks. One thing about entertaining Japs … you got to know how to drown your stomach with alcohol.

Personally, I do not like drinking with them, they just kept pouring it down the throat … when they got high, they talked loud and rubbish … and they would spit their saliva all over your face as they talked. June seemed to be very comfortable, high but comfortable, talking cock with Yamato and the Thompson. I noticed that Carina was starring into the dance floor quietly. Eager to know if she had actually seen me in the car-park fuck scene, I summoned up enough courage and asked if she wanted to dance. She turned to look at Yamato who was too busy with drinks and cock stories and took my hand towards the dance floor. She started to wriggle her body gracefully to the music … not looking at me but with her eyes shut … I danced to her body … her body is so sexy … the red dress may expose her entire back, but in the front, it is a full coverage to her neck … the fabric is soft but heavy to remain flat straight along her tall slim figure … her beasts are bigger that June's but not as exploding as Selina's. They look firm under the red dress … to better describe the different breasts June, Selina and Carina have… hhhmmmmmmnnnnn … I would say … June is like Fann Wong, Selian is kind of like Julia Roberts in Erin Brokovich, and Carina is like Uma Thruman … not the look, but the figure. Carina's waist is small with flat tummy … difficult to imagine that she had given birth to two children. It has a very nice curve that seamlessly extended to form the pelvis … not like most women whose lower torso are like a round ball flask we used during our Chemistry 101 lab class, straight line that bends suddenly into an awkward curvature of enormous radius! The way she swayed with the music is utterly graceful … she did not move around, but kept gyrating on the same spot, doing little graceful gestures with her fair arms and fingers, swaying her shapely hip … through a few numbers, she began to open her eyes slightly to glance at me … at least I felt that I was dancing with her. Then she smiled, and we felt that our barrier was finally removed. She moved closer to me and gyrated herself close to me … her hands hovered all over me, but not touching at all … at some points, she would push her firm breasts towards me and withdrew just before I could feel them … fucking bitch teasing my cock to burst … then she turned with back to me … she pushed her ass to my groin and moved it in a grinding motion … I arched my back and tried to let Joey feel it … she swayed away and turned to face me again … she had a teasing torturing predator's grin and thought that she had me … with her hands stretched straight upwards, she began slowly gyrating her hips as she lowered herself in front of me … her legs were spread wide apart as she squatted … when her face was at the height of my groin, she looked up into my eyes with total sluttishness and stick up her tongue … simulating licking the underside of my restrained cock … what a fucking cock-teaser she is! She even brought her hands down and acted as if they were holding and pumping my cock as she licked … if I had not fucked and unloaded in June earlier, I would have creamed my pants then and there!

Old 12-04-2006, 05:55 PM
Samster

**** Part 12 ****

Carina rose and her grin became more evils … there was a definite burning passion in it … I bet her pussy was wet from all the teasing as well! She was standing much closer, almost touching … her breaths were sweet and sensational on my face … I could smell the unique mix of her perfume with her perspiration … we now danced with our eyes locked … instinctively, I reached out my right hand to her waist … she swinged closer and let it rest on her back … I tugged underneath her sweat-coat, remembering the bareness beneath … both our bodies trembled when the flesh touched … you may laugh at my naivetes, but I could tell you, the feeling of my bare hand on her bare back after the eye-opening blowjob and so much teasing, its like I have stuck my cock into her wet warm twat!!! I pressed lightly on her back to bring her closer … she arched her upper torso away but grind her labia to my groin … instantly, my cock twitched and poked at her crotch … she tried to pull away … but this time I held her tight and Joey was awarded the first touch-down … his full length rested completely flat on her labia and I could feel the familiar pussy warmth through our clothes … Carina sighed "hhhmmmnnnn … ooooooouuuuuuuiiiiiiiiiii ……" closed her eyes and her luscious red lips parted slightly … I don't give a shit if Yamato and the rest were watching or not … I tighten my grip and planted my yearning lips onto hers … kissing her with full surprise … my tongue slide between her lips, enjoying their tender wetness and fucked her mouth literally! Carina was caught off-guard for a moment but she immediately returned the favor. Her lips darted and entangled with mine, pulling and sucking mine deeper into her … I had my both hands around her small waist and our lower torsos were grinding in unison … like stand-fucking each other! After a long french, a slow number was on … and our mouths were flooded with each other's saliva, we parted … our eyes met again … the feel of her bare back confirmed that this was not a dream … I slide my left hand underneath her dress from her right side … not easy … but I made it … I was cupping and pressing her naked right breast under her dress … the nipple was fully erected … there was no bra and her breasts stood firm without any sign of sagging. I pinched her nipple and Carina let out a light moan … her body softened and pressed hard against my chest, trying to hide the view of my hand tackling her right breast under the dress. My right hand slide lower into the U-cut of the dress behind … she shifted a little for me to gain access … no underwear at all, she is really a flirting teasing hot fuck, completely different from her daytime self … I grabbed her ass-cheek and she moaned into my ear "aaaaaaaarrrrrrrrr ……" I slide my fingers along her ass-crank and found what I wanted - the pussy! I had to bend forward slightly in order to access. It was completely soaked! Her juice flowed down my fingers … I was amazed … she arched a little and shifted her cunt lips over my fingers … I lifted two fingers and Carina "aaaaaaarrrrrrrrrggggggggghhhhhhhhh … " and sat her wet flaming itchy hungry cunt onto my fingers! Immediately, she gyrated her lower torso to grind my fingers like a pencil sharpener!

Her head tilted backwards as she gasped for air … the dance floor was crowded with people and that provided us the perfect reason to stay real tight close … my hand had withdrawn from her breast and was squeezing her ass as my fingers rotated in her pussy. Her eyes were half shut again and she was liked totally lifted to another wet fantasy world of her own. I pulled her ass cheek and inserted another finger into her … three now … she lunged forward by the thrust and opened her eyes to star into mine … the surprise in her look was soon overcome by her sensation from my fingers dancing in her pussy … she silently approved my three-fingers fucking her cunt by parting her legs slightly to accommodate them. My fingers spread and clenched in her cunt … sometimes withdrew a bit and pumpd in hard … I tried with my fourth finger but no way … her cunt was too tight and we were still dancing to a slow number in a crowded dance floor. Carian suddenly opened her eyes wide and gripped tighter on my arms … my fingers fely the sudden contraction of her cunt walls … in less than a second, she stood still with her legs tensed straighten … her eyes gave a fuck-me look and she tried hard not to scream … her lips parted to breathe hard … then the body quivered … and she came on my fingers dug deeeeeeeep in her womanhood! A few minutes it lasted, her knees buckled a little … "Fuck me … " she whispered in my ear … this was the first phrase she talked to me for the entire night. And a music to my ears too! "Fuck me now …" her breathing quickened. She dismounted from my fingers and pulled me with her out of the dance floor ….. We double quick-stepped through a side exit of the club into the stairwell. Carina seemed to know the place well as she climbed higher till we reached the roof access floor. The door was locked. She dropped her sweat-coat on the floor, turned and unzipped my pants … yanked out my Joey and she bent down to suck his crown wet of her saliva … before I shoved into her mouth, she pulled off, stood up and rested one leg on the hand-rail … "Fuck me hard!" she commanded as she swept her lower dress one side to expose her pussy … I took a glance at her pussy … on man she had the nicest pussy I had ever seen … the hair was geniusly trimmed to enhance the full now-swollen-red cunt lips dripping wet with her earlier come … "Fuck me NOW!"

Old 12-04-2006, 05:56 PM
Samster

Re: First KL Trip - June, Salina, Carina

**** Part 13 ****

I held her with one hand and directed my cock to her cunt with the other. Wetting the crown with her come at the entrance … I starred into her lust-filled eyes and shoved the full length into her with one stroke! Oh fuck … she was tight! She was flaming burning inside!! She was soaking wet inside!!! She was fucking tight inside!!! If I had not known that she had two children, I would think that she is a virgin!!! I wondered what her husband did all the time, or is his penis the size of my finger only … I am pretty sure that with a horny bitchy wife like that, he would have shoved his cock into her whenever it is possible … I know I would … I won't even want to pull out at all!!!!! Carina humped and pumped vigorously on my cock … I matched her every move … stroke by stroke against her … and into her. I had slided both her straps down and she was naked waist up … oh boy actually she was naked up and down except for the red dress crumbled around her waist. Her breasts are another beauty just as I have imagined the whole night … full round soft to touch yet firm on their own … her nipples are a nice seductive pink … I clenched tight on one breast and squeezed till it deformed … Carina expressed a sign of pain but was immediately overcome by the lust-joy of the bottom intrusion. Her cunt walls had expanded more to ease my fucking motion … she was the wet type … her cunt-juice doesn't seem to deplete … and the wetness enabled me to go faster, harder, deeper every fucking single stroke. We fucked and fucked and fucked and fucked and fucked and fucked and fucked and fucked !!! Nothing else on our minds … no exchange of words … just fuck!!! I wanted her wider … I lifted her other leg and backed her into the wall … I shoved into her deeeeeeper self and pumped … not long stroke but short machine-gun burst within her cunt … rapid and powerful … not giving chance to her cunt walls to react … her eyes from half shut had opened wide again … her grip on my shoulders tightened once more … her legs wrapped around me shivered with utter fuck-joy … her pussy suction increased and she gasped for more air … seeing her coming soon … I banged my self harder onto her … flattering her breasts with my chest and fucked mighty Joey all the way home and she CCCUUUMMMEEEEDDDD !!! and she CCCCCUUUUUMMMMMEEEEEDDDD alright !!!!! She let out a low roar when she came and grabbing my head tight, she frenched me, sucking my tongue as if to swallow it down her throat! I have not come yet and I continued banging into her … I could feel the pumping action had forced some come juice out of her cunt like a dam out break … oh fuck! Its going to mess out my pants! Well what the hell … I was fucking a horny cock teasing #### of two in a club stairwell … who cares the shit about messing the pants!!!

Carina sucked real hard on my tongue as she came a third time with me!!! "YYYYEEEEEESSSSSSS …" she let go of my tongue and screamed. I was afraid that someone might hear her. I looked down the stairwell and didn't see anything suspicious. I resumed fucking this chio-to-the-core horny bitch. Her head was swinging in frenzy with the multiple orgasms … "Fuck me hard and gooooooooooooddd …" she wanted more. "Fuck me doggie … fuck me … fuck me doggie …" I was a bit tired from the standing pose and she felt like a ton on me … I pulled out and bent her over the handrail. She wrapped her arms around the rail and stood bending over … splitting her ass apart, I shoved into her pussy from behind … and started pumping again. My cock was rock-hard and I was sure he had grown another half an inch. I flunged her dress over her butt and admired her rear as I pumped in and out. I slapped and pinched her ass cheek…
"AAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHH… MMMMMOOOOOOORRRRRREEEEE..." she fucked back. "MMMMMOOOOOOOOOORRRRREEEEEEE … " I rammed on her request. DEEEEEPER and DEEEEEPER each time till I thought even my balls were fucking her pussy as well. I reached forward pull on her breasts from behind, also pulling myself deeeeeeeeeper into her … "AAAAAARRRRRRRR …" she screamed again, echoing in the stairwell against the music from the club. After lost-count of fuck-strokes, I let loose her breasts and pulled her legs off the ground, grabbing her by her hip … she supported herself by grabbing on the handrail … her body was pulled straight horizontally, parallel to the floor as I continued ramming into her fucking tight cunt. "Oooooooooo …… ooooooohhhhhhhh … aaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrr … " the new strenuous pose had enhanced her fucking passion … or passion fucking! Very soon, I felt the boiling in my balls … I did not want to hold back … I just kept fucking Carina till I busted my load into her welcoming warm wet tight cunt! "YYYYEEEEEESSSSSS… YYYYYEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS… CCCCCOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMEEEEE… COME WITH ME!" she screamed with my every burst and come again herself.

Surprisingly, I remained hard after I ejaculated into her. Like Joey was too reluctant to let go of this one pretty tight fucking cunt with fantastic suction … I continued pumping in and out and in and out and in and out and in and out …

"ooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii … ooooooooohhhhhhhhh … yyyyyoooooooooouuuuuuuuu aaaaraarararararararar sssssssooooooooooooo fffuuuuuuuccccccccckkkkkk … kkkkkkkiiiiiiiiinnnnnngggggggggg … ggggooooooooooooooddd!" …yea, I know… "You want more ?" I asked. "YES! MORE MORE MORE and FUCK ME GOOD!!!" she swinged her head right and left. I pulled out of her and pulled her onto the floor, care a fuck of dirtying her dress, with her neck resting on the floor and face-up, I bent her body till I was standing over her face. Carina's body was fantastic, she is so flexible that you could bend her into various pose … a born talent for fucking in different position. I held her thighs and spread wide … I lowered myself onto her face and she took my balls into her wonderful mouth. She tickled my balls with her talented tongue and licked off all the come juice that dripped down, she seemed to enjoy come in her mouth … I lowered more and she started to lick the cock base. I moved forward and offered her my ass. She grinned an evil grin and rimmed my ass crank. She wet the crank and stuck her tongue at my ass hole. I hold still to savor the sensation … she spread my ass and stuck her tongue deep into my anus … all the time lapping it wet with her saliva … I stood a little and I saw a thread of saliva linking hr tongue tip to my ass hole … what a sight … I bent my strenuous straighten cock and shoved into her mouth … seriously, I had been thinking of fucking her beautiful mouth the entire evening … I lowered my cock and witnessed him sliding between the luscious red full lips … withdrew a little … and lowered him more the second time … Carina wrapped her lips tight around the shaft and her cavity would provide a suction effect to draw Joey deeper … once inside, her tongue would twine around my cock … plenty of saliva (I love wet blow job !!!) to wet the length … all the while sucking softly to draw the come from the pee-hole … I tried to tahan her mouth-work and inserted two fingers into her opening cunt in front of me. She sucked me deeeeeper and stronger upon my intrusion. I pumped my fingers in frenzy and pressed my thumb at her clitoris … then I slipped my thumb into her pussy … causing her to lightly bit on my cock … I poked my cock slightly to the left and then to the right … she swirled her tongue to accommodate … I went lower until she gave a choking cough! My fingers were at the entrance, clenching and stretching apart to open her cunt lips … in no time, the cunt formed an "O" shape and I dug four fingers into its depth!

Old 12-04-2006, 05:57 PM
Samster

**** Part 14 ****

"AAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH …" Carina screamed hard, only to be muffled by my cock buried in her mouth. Seeing that she was not in pain, I pumped my fingers in unison to her alternate sucking on my cock … to think that June knows how to suck a cock well, Carina is like the Master of all cock-sucking skills! In her mouth, you don't have to pump to have the joy of a blowjob, she will simply wet lick twine slurp swirl lap suck your cock till you tahan no more! I finally knew what Yamato was going through!!!!! Well her present position was not mainly for sucking my Joey, I reluctantly pulled out of her mouth, harder than before I put in, and aimed at her "O" shape opened cunt. Knowing what was going to come, Carina's eyes flared with flaming passion … I starred into her eyes and plunged my cock full length into her cunt … the gravity helped a lot as I sank the entire shaft like one mighty jack-hammering pile-driving piston! ALL THE WAY IN … balls slapping her ass … her body shaken with the force of entry … immediately shivered and tensed out … another orgasm upon the powerful entry! "YYYYYEEEEEEEEEEE ……" her scream was disrupted as I pulled out fast and shoved into her mouth!! ALL THE WAY DOWN HER FUCKING TIGHT THROAT!!! Pulled out and fucked her cunt … pulled out and fucked her throat … pulled out and fucked her cunt … pulled out and fucked her throat … pulled out and fucked her cunt … I increased the frequency of pumping with each switch … her own come my come her saliva were all mixed on my cock … coating him to be shiny … in no time, I could feeeeeel another load building up in my balls … Carina sensed it too … "COOOOOO … CCCCCOOOOOMMMMMMEEEEE … in my …in … in my … MMMOOOOOOOUUUUUUUTTTTTTHHHHHHHH …" … a-ber-than … even without her request, I would not have missed this for the world! I buried my rock-hard come-coated cock into the warm tight passage of her throat and fired the first shot of sperm … rounds away … she struggled hard to swallow down her throat … I pulled back a little till the cock rested on her tender tongue and pumped the second load … it flooded her mouth as she sucked hard … some oozed out from the corners of her mouth … to return the favor of sweet-torturing me the whole night, I withdrew completely and sprayed my come over her face … a cheap evil thrill occupied me when I saw my seed smeared on her nose and blushed cheeks … some comelets landed on her eyelids and ear lobes … what a payoff … Carian was not pissed at all, she opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue to catch the remains … she pulled my cock into her mouth and sucked like a baby to the ####'s breast … she licked my cock clean and wiped her face, scooping up the comes and feed into her mouth … another come-crazy starving horny chio-bu! My cock went into her mouth again and rested in her warmth till totally limp.

We both stood up and laughed at our crumbled clothes. Looking at her composing herself, I held her tight and kissed her … tasting my own come residue in her mouth … she kissed me back tenderly … we kissed like lovers. "You are good … like what Selina said … " her words surprised me … "she said you are huge and good at sex …" her voice getting softer, returning to her usual decent shy self, I guessed.

"But … but … there's nothing between Ms Selina and me … " I explained about the brief encounter in the afternoon. She was shocked and realized that she was played out by Selina. She also mentioned that Selina is a slut … she will bed anyone as long as it is beneficial to her. Later, she told me that she had not regretted the fuck … as a matter of fact she was glad as she had not been laid for months already … that explained the frenzy passion. When I asked her about Yamato, she said that he is old and had always only able to last till blowjob … yea, from her, even I might not tahan man …he had never fucked her nor cared if she had any orgasm. Carina also begged me not to take her as a slut … she said her husband had left her after the child birth … and only the second child is hers … the first one belonged to her elder #### who had passed away from an accident.

By the time we returned to the table, June was totally knocked out. I saw Carina sipped on her drink a little and planted a kiss on Yamato. I felt mighty as I thought of Yamato's tasting my come. We parted in a while … along the way, I was quite glad that June had knocked out … I was too exhausted to sextisify this sex-craved young chio anyway. I looked forward to my future visits to KL as Carina had promised to fuck everytime we meet. What a promise!

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1