The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-04-2006, 03:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
becks2410 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
my aunty

ok this is not a thread that i start to tell story but need some advice..

my aunty is in her 40s and married with 3 kids..lately when we have family function.. when i speak to her.. she would lean rather close to the point where i can feel her boobs..couldnt be accidental because she didnt pull away but of course she didnt put it there for a long time..

then 1 evening when i went to the house to help her fix comp.. she bathed and changed into white top which can see her pointed nipples.. are these signs i should proceed on??

whats holding me back is that she is not those flirty type of person .. so i am wondering is she just comfortable cos im her nephew or is she hoping for something..
Old 18-04-2006, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
gc0296 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: my aunty

wow nice! always wanted to fuck my aunt, but too bad she don seems to like me alot
Old 18-04-2006, 03:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
guoarron deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

the bottom line is she is still your aunty.. Even she is interested in you, please do not do it. She even has 3 children already... Cheers
Old 18-04-2006, 03:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 0
bryanlewis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, bits to share...

checklist on your uncle/aunty
- how's the family lifestyle? i.e. how old is the youngest child (if any), any family outing
- couple's relationship. i.e. any strain in relationship lately, not talking to each other
- spouse work pattern. i.e. spouse coming home late frequently/lately
- medical issues. i.e. any medical issues from spouse/s
- personal lifestyle. i.e. any change/s in spouse outfit, dressing, change of dressing pattern (getting attention)

checklist on yourself
- why you? i.e. how close are both of you (your uncle and your aunty)
- are you of a good /same age group of your aunty?
- any idea if your aunty wanted to get 'something (i.e. information) from your uncle through you?

the list can goes on and on... ask yourself those questions and you may find some lead. whatever it's is, be it of sex'tention, take it slow and steady, test your grounds before your leap on your prey. or if you've good confusion ethics, then make your stand clear and move away soonest.
Old 18-04-2006, 04:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
becks2410 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

think better be safe then sorry cos if i am wrong.. damn jia lat..
Old 18-04-2006, 04:15 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
goodsex is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

good chance leh..i want to up my auntie also cant. no u have the chance, take it. maybe laters if she wants more excitement, can share with us here.

do a check with her on hows her r/s with ur uncle.

and maybe she need some1 to talk and u could lend a hearing ear.
Old 18-04-2006, 04:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 21
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by bryanlewis
Bro, bits to share...

checklist on your uncle/aunty
- how's the family lifestyle? i.e. how old is the youngest child (if any), any family outing
- couple's relationship. i.e. any strain in relationship lately, not talking to each other
- spouse work pattern. i.e. spouse coming home late frequently/lately
- medical issues. i.e. any medical issues from spouse/s
- personal lifestyle. i.e. any change/s in spouse outfit, dressing, change of dressing pattern (getting attention)

checklist on yourself
- why you? i.e. how close are both of you (your uncle and your aunty)
- are you of a good /same age group of your aunty?
- any idea if your aunty wanted to get 'something (i.e. information) from your uncle through you?

:
bro, why or how are all these relevant?
Old 18-04-2006, 04:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
matsuda deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nothing venture nothing gained. I would test waters with utmost discretion and if you should you get mixed signals, its not too late to withdraw your approach. I would allow her to make the 1st move but you must make that opportunity happen for her to make the 1st move on you.....

An FR will be great after..............
Old 18-04-2006, 04:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2130 / Power: 21
MMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bryanlewis
whatever it's is, be it of sex'tention, take it slow and steady, test your grounds before your leap on your prey. or if you've good confusion ethics, then make your stand clear and move away soonest.
brudder.....condensed for u ....keep it simple n to t point lah......hehehehe

or further condensed version - " stand guard , shoot n run".....
Old 18-04-2006, 04:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
Cummingliao is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by becks2410
ok this is not a thread that i start to tell story but need some advice..

my aunty is in her 40s and married with 3 kids..lately when we have family function.. when i speak to her.. she would lean rather close to the point where i can feel her boobs..couldnt be accidental because she didnt pull away but of course she didnt put it there for a long time..

then 1 evening when i went to the house to help her fix comp.. she bathed and changed into white top which can see her pointed nipples.. are these signs i should proceed on??

whats holding me back is that she is not those flirty type of person .. so i am wondering is she just comfortable cos im her nephew or is she hoping for something..
If this is for real, I can forsee a tragedy coming up. Our local tabloids are definitely going to have a field day out of you, if you managed to survive this incestuous affair. Dead or alive, your pics would be pasted in all our local newspapers and even on tv news. One good example is the army guy who murdered his sister-in-law after the affair went horribly wrong between them. The murder was committed some years ago and it was in our chinese evening papers' front page for numerous days. Eric Khoo or Jack Neo should consider making a film out of this tragedy, Shakespeare style... it would be quite something. Hahaa...

As for the affair between a young man and his aunt...
Old 18-04-2006, 04:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 229 / Power: 21
ricardo is a Helpful and Caring Samsterricardo is a Helpful and Caring Samsterricardo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

threadstarter,

u how old. better be above 16 hor if not out her in trouble. got blood relation or not har. if distance relative type ... CHEONG AHHHHHHH ...
Old 18-04-2006, 04:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 20
jeronimo is one of the Best!jeronimo is one of the Best!jeronimo is one of the Best!

Quote:
my aunty is in her 40s and married with 3 kids..lately when we have family function..
The key point is highlighted, same blood of the same lineage
If you intend to have your cousins calling you "Dad"?

I heard from my friends who are very much into FLs and PRCs that the women in the unit walks around in lingerie, silky robes and even come out of bathroom stark naked or wrapped in towel, are they trying to hit on them?

Maybe not a good analogy but there is a reason why the forbidden fruits are forbidden fruits

No unachievable tasks, only unfathomable dreams
Fears will imprison you, dreams set you free

I am a newbie, all NiceGuys (NG - Nice Guy and not No Good), please try to be nice to me
Old 18-04-2006, 04:55 PM
Samster

Location: Shanghai - Where boobies and pussies comes with a price.
My Reputation: Points: 604 / Power: 22
OceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to all

Quote:
Give us a break. Come on, you are a part time sign reader or been reading the Da Vinci Code book recently? Many girls also lean close to me braless when talking to me. Are these signs? I went to girlfriends home and they showered and change into a silky pyjamas, can see nipples as well, should I proceed on?

What is holding me back are that they are not the flirty type as well.....I also wondering because are they just comfortable with me cos I am their good friend or are they hoping for something too......

什么是舍得?舍得是必须先舍而后得。
Old 18-04-2006, 04:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 943 / Power: 20
JWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to behold
Smile Re: my aunty

Sometimes...something is not what we make it out to be...so enforce TRUST...not LUST

JWNY

drink Coke...save water
Old 18-04-2006, 05:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1180 / Power: 22
dna_gene has much to be proud ofdna_gene has much to be proud ofdna_gene has much to be proud ofdna_gene has much to be proud ofdna_gene has much to be proud ofdna_gene has much to be proud ofdna_gene has much to be proud ofdna_gene has much to be proud ofdna_gene has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by OceanEleven
Give us a break. Come on, you are a part time sign reader or been reading the Da Vinci Code book recently? Many girls also lean close to me braless when talking to me. Are these signs? I went to girlfriends home and they showered and change into a silky pyjamas, can see nipples as well, should I proceed on?

What is holding me back are that they are not the flirty type as well.....I also wondering because are they just comfortable with me cos I am their good friend or are they hoping for something too......
WOW! If you really have so many girlfriends doing that to you, you really should proceed on le. Aaarrr.... unless you are gay, then that explains why they are so comfortable with you. If not, go for it and we sure be waiting for your stories!!! ^_^

I fucking love my gal and i love fucking my gal!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1