The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 03-12-2015, 04:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1544 / Power: 20
morrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant future
Good/bad bonks

Bros, I know this is probably the wrong area to post FRs but I also think with this dome being a zap-fee zone, fellow bros may feel more liberated (less intimated) to share FRs that are truthful. Let's be honest about this. There is no longer much credible FRs in the domes themselves, as a result of (perhaps) OKT enforcement (and their zapping) and their drones penning FRs of overly positive stories.

If bros still feel that FRs should not be in this zone, by all means ignore this thread. I just think we should restore some aspect of SBF's former characteristics back to the forum: Which is the spirit of sharing lobangs (without the fear of appraisal). I always used to enjoy reading the FRs and trying to make good choices from there. I certainly hope that can be brought back. It has been too many years since those good old days.

Of course this will not stop OKTs and their drones from posting false FRs here. But with a balance of truthful and fictional FRs, it would (still) hopefully give bros greater chances of making correctly informed choices.

So to start off, this is my contribution.

Dome: FL2
OKT: SingaporeWolf
Girl: Alisa (#65)
Looks: 8 (She is actually very pretty, very close to the picture. A lovely face indeed)
Body: 8 (More because she is my type: Small and petite with very lovely boobs. I like her nipples, they get eraser erect when aroused)
Cathbath: 5 (This must be the lightest catbath I ever encountered, her tongue barely touched my body.It was light and sensual, yes...but barely)
BBBJ: 6 (Not bad, not great either)
FJ: 4 (This is bloody bad. She seemingly was rushing though the deed. Quick transition from mission to dog and back. Within 15 minutes, said she was tired and asked to HJ. Even then she was constantly on her phone replying messages. I have to hand it to her being skilful enough to HJ and type message at the same time. But she won't even allow me to suck her titz. Must be me ugly face, I guess.)
Cost: 130/1/1
RTF: For her face, I am tempted. For her service, hell no.

I will continue to post FRs here (when I go on "exercise") from different domes and on different OKTs and gals. Hopefully these FRs will help some bros have better insight before engaging services.
Old 03-12-2015, 06:38 PM
Samster

morrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant future
Re: Good/bad bonks

Dome: HC/KTV
TS:KenTheButler and ThisisnotBENaff
Girls: Lucy and Chanel

Lucy
Looks: 8 (Please do not use yesteryear standards to judge today's girls. Lucy is a looker, fair and square. She probably wouldn't have registered an 8 when I compare her to old gems. Maybe a 7.5 or 7. Anyway, numbers aside, she has large attractive eyes, I like that a lot)
Body: 7 (Small and petite, my type of body. Intriguingly, I actually can't remember what her boobs we're like. That either says a lot or says nothing.)
Massage: 5 (Give her credit, she tries somewhat.But you know whatever muscle aches you have ain't gonna be soothed by her)
BBBJ/HJ: 6 (Average. Her bbbj is OK, just OK. I can't give anymore credit than that. Her HJ? Sama sama)
Painting: 7 (This is a very strange thing to rate. But I love painting and seeing girls' reactions. And Lucy's reactions are well, very nice. She squirmed and tried to get away from me. Had to pull her back down to continue the punishment. Her bush is well, bushy. Poison/meat - you decide)
RTM: Yes, I like her.

Chanel
Looks: 7 (It is my personal preference that I think Lucy is prettier than Chanel. Each to his own. Chanel is a pretty girl by all means. You will want to take another look at her. But to me, her face is just a little bigger than Lucy's. I prefer 巴掌脸)
Body: 7 (I am a little torn here. Chanel has much better boobs than Lucy. But somehow I suspect they are surgically enhanced. They feel hard. But her nipples are fantastic erasers. You can't enhance that (I think). She is just a little meatier than Lucy. Also taller. Actually less towards my preferred taste but her nipples made her Lucy's equal overall)
Massage: 4 (She is also a trier but even less effective than Lucy. Don't fault her for that but I am just being honest with my ratings)
BBBJ/HJ: 4 (OK. I found her BBBJ very painful. She uses a lot of teeth. She did warn me about that though and told me to tell her to tone down if I felt pain. And I felt pain often. But I didn't stop her. How the hell do you tell a girl to stop blowing you when she is putting in so much effort. She is accommodating so if you feel pain, just tell her and she will adjusts.Similarly her HJ also uses a lot of force. Not my liking. She will tone down when you tell her though. In a way, I feel bad giving a 4 AND I did not stop her but I am writing based on the experience.)
RTM: Yes, despite all the 4s I gave, I like her immensely. She is quite an innocent girl and she is accommodating. Based on these alone, she more than deserves many chances)

Cost: 50 for massage, 100 for extras. I also paid Lucy 30 extra to paint her(?!) I am a nutjob.

Comparison: If I had to choose only one RTM between the two, I would choose Chanel. I just like her more. I am a nutjob.
Old 03-12-2015, 09:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
TomCrust deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My bonk is good but she is going back for good. So is it good?
Old 04-12-2015, 11:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 490 / Power: 17
Lucky Luciano is a glorious beacon of lightLucky Luciano is a glorious beacon of lightLucky Luciano is a glorious beacon of lightLucky Luciano is a glorious beacon of lightLucky Luciano is a glorious beacon of light

Nowadays it seemed that more bad bonks are on the rise.
Old 04-12-2015, 11:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2710 / Power: 12
Summerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond repute

I rmbr that one of the greatest bonks in my life. Really I chiong so hard and long. This fuck was the best fuck of my life. It happened because my friends and I were rather bored and I suggested trying one of the stables here.

Last time thai girls were the most Liao in here being advertised. Really forgot the stable name maybe I go back FL1 and see hahha.

I still rmbr the place was a rented apartment at farrer park/boon keng area. Directly opposite it was an Indian mama shop. The place had electric sensor cards as an extra form of security.

Really weird and new place. So went in my room and the girl came in. Both were shy, but suddenly we frenched like long lost lover.. Went to bathe had a bbbj during bathing. Came back and fuck, 69 , fingering. I rmbr I made her so fucking wet that she forced herself upon me for the third shot.

Boy what the fuck, when ramming her doggy during the third time I felt like the whore instead. I wanted to end it so badly but she wasn't going to give up ..

Had 3 shots. Best $150 spent in my life. After the deeed asked my friend how did his go? Wow wtf, he said his room ran out of condoms. So they did raw. I was like wtf... But been more than 3 years... Hes tested for HIV... Safe..

Next target. 2000 Points
Old 04-12-2015, 12:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Good bonks or bad, depends on luck n chemistry.

as the saying goes " one man's meat is poison to another"

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 04-12-2015, 03:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2166 / Power: 16
spluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond repute

This is a good bonk...

PM me to share pics & BOOOBY MILF contacts

Or add me on Skype at wesbrown09

For our group to fap to our friends and fap targets!!!

Grab Referral code: joey16813 $8 off!!!
Old 06-12-2015, 04:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
Evil33 is a splendid one to beholdEvil33 is a splendid one to beholdEvil33 is a splendid one to beholdEvil33 is a splendid one to beholdEvil33 is a splendid one to beholdEvil33 is a splendid one to beholdEvil33 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomCrust View Post
My bonk is good but she is going back for good. So is it good?
Then look for another pussy to bonk.
Old 07-12-2015, 08:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
dokboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Good/bad bonks - Dhila from Asia FL

Booked Dhila from Asisa FL last week.

Very bad service yet keep reminding me for tips. I posted FR earlier and got removed.
She will do all drama and say not feeling well. But kept hanging with her HP al the time.

Body : 6/10 big bust, tummy, extra fat...yet i would say she is acceptable . ( with braces)

BJ/BBJ: NIL

Massage : Nil

Service : 4/10 Sucks...

She is having big bust but the service sucks and waste of money
Old 08-12-2015, 10:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 19
sibehchiam is a Helpful and Caring Samstersibehchiam is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I guess it takes a bit of luck as well to get a good bonk.
Old 23-12-2015, 01:48 PM
Samster

Dome: Local Massage Service
TS: DreamzAngel
Girl: Kelly

Looks: 8 (She looks very classically Chinese. Single-lipped eyes, 瓜子脸,I think most bros should find her pretty enough, I do)
Body: 6.5 (She is very skinny, maybe too skinny for my liking, but she is fair and petiteshape, with A-Cups and I am a sucker for such girls. And she has a fairly kick-ass tattoo across her back. I actually like her body shape but she is quite skinny)
Massage: 6.5 (Better than Chanel and Lucy at least. She tries hard and apparently she had some training in this area, but I think her petite size works against her in this area.)
HJ: 7 (Very very hard worker and accommodating to requests)
RTM: Yes (Very nice girl to spend time with and a hard worker)
Cost: 110/1hr
Old 23-12-2015, 02:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
cosmicgate deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by morrissey1209 View Post
Bros, I know this is probably the wrong area to post FRs but I also think with this dome being a zap-fee zone, fellow bros may feel more liberated (less intimated) to share FRs that are truthful. Let's be honest about this. There is no longer much credible FRs in the domes themselves, as a result of (perhaps) OKT enforcement (and their zapping) and their drones penning FRs of overly positive stories.

If bros still feel that FRs should not be in this zone, by all means ignore this thread. I just think we should restore some aspect of SBF's former characteristics back to the forum: Which is the spirit of sharing lobangs (without the fear of appraisal). I always used to enjoy reading the FRs and trying to make good choices from there. I certainly hope that can be brought back. It has been too many years since those good old days.

Of course this will not stop OKTs and their drones from posting false FRs here. But with a balance of truthful and fictional FRs, it would (still) hopefully give bros greater chances of making correctly informed choices.

So to start off, this is my contribution.

Dome: FL2
OKT: SingaporeWolf
Girl: Alisa (#65)
Looks: 8 (She is actually very pretty, very close to the picture. A lovely face indeed)
Body: 8 (More because she is my type: Small and petite with very lovely boobs. I like her nipples, they get eraser erect when aroused)
Cathbath: 5 (This must be the lightest catbath I ever encountered, her tongue barely touched my body.It was light and sensual, yes...but barely)
BBBJ: 6 (Not bad, not great either)
FJ: 4 (This is bloody bad. She seemingly was rushing though the deed. Quick transition from mission to dog and back. Within 15 minutes, said she was tired and asked to HJ. Even then she was constantly on her phone replying messages. I have to hand it to her being skilful enough to HJ and type message at the same time. But she won't even allow me to suck her titz. Must be me ugly face, I guess.)
Cost: 130/1/1
RTF: For her face, I am tempted. For her service, hell no.

I will continue to post FRs here (when I go on "exercise") from different domes and on different OKTs and gals. Hopefully these FRs will help some bros have better insight before engaging services.
Hi bro, is the girls from $$$$$$ close to the pictures stated? Interested to book online,but wanna know what level is this stable's honesty in its pictures.

Would definetly contribute to this thread bros should help each other out in this forum
Old 23-12-2015, 03:58 PM
Samster

Based on the one I took, pretty accurate. But looks is one thing, service is another.

Also take note of location. Some girls can be located at quite far-flung places, but if you are driving, doesn't matter as much.
Old 23-12-2015, 04:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by spluder101 View Post
This is a good bonk...

I'm not sure whether that bitch rise her body by herself or it was lifted by the cock...
Old 23-12-2015, 04:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky Luciano View Post
Nowadays it seemed that more bad bonks are on the rise.
The hoes are mostly independent nowadays. As compared to the old time when there were okts controlled the quality, you should have expected what kinda attitude you will receive from the hoes these days.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1