The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 02-02-2016, 01:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 444 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5051 / Power: 24
Xyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Marriage Problems? Post here and we will help...

Trying my luck after seeing so many people wait till they have to post under the divorce threads or starting threads on divorce.

A lot of marriage can be saved no matter how difficult they are. Some needs to be ended as soon as possible for the greater good.

Many many years ago, I went through a nasty divorce process. Years later I re-married. Immediately after my second marriage, I realized how much my ex-wife went through because I saw in my second wife, myself in my ex-marriage. I then realized how ignorant I was in marriage and started to save my second marriage and also, ensured that my ex-wife flush me out of her system and start anew. Well, my current wife was simply ignorant about marriage then, and it takes skills and patience to bring her on the boat and I succeeded.

Today, I am happily married and my ex-wife is in a happy relationship with her fiancé.

Thinking back, there were also a lot of mistakes made during my divorce thanks to lousy advice from my lousy lawyerS with a 'S'. Even called to apologize and told me it could not be reversed; called just to ensure I don't complain about them to the Law Society.

From there, I read a bit about divorce laws, read a lot about maintaining a marriage. And still found time to continue fulfilling my bucket sex list without compromising my marriage.

Well, married men and women may still sleep around sometimes due to urge, but it is important to maintain the marriage after ONS or Many Night Stands, especially when you have kids...

So if you have problems with your marriage, likely because you are busted for sleeping around or you think your other half is not good enough, post here before thinking of divorce...
Old 03-02-2016, 07:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 9
MrLuffy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMrLuffy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Marriage Problems? Post here and we will help...

Well that's an interesting perspective. I'm attached and will be getting married in a couple of years. However, if I am being caught for ONS or many ONS, I think that will be the last time my gf/wife will ever talk to me. Definitely my relationship will be compromised. I wonder how u rectify this problem?
Old 03-02-2016, 07:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 395 / Power: 11
Johnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyberduke View Post

So if you have problems with your marriage, likely because you are busted for sleeping around or you think your other half is not good enough, post here before thinking of divorce...
UP you for good post!

SAF Core Values... (When Eating Out)
8th - do but don't get caught
9th - caught already act blur
10th - cannot act blur then blame others
Old 03-02-2016, 01:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 10
iSlut69 is a splendid one to beholdiSlut69 is a splendid one to beholdiSlut69 is a splendid one to beholdiSlut69 is a splendid one to beholdiSlut69 is a splendid one to beholdiSlut69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnbass View Post
UP you for good post!
Son your marriage already have so much problems.
U come here to create another problem.
U are just like your BOJI father who runs away from problems.
No wonder u are not a man.
Old 03-02-2016, 01:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrLuffy View Post
Well that's an interesting perspective. I'm attached and will be getting married in a couple of years. However, if I am being caught for ONS or many ONS, I think that will be the last time my gf/wife will ever talk to me. Definitely my relationship will be compromised. I wonder how u rectify this problem?
Dun get married if you are not ready to have children and all the heavy burden...but children are the rewards and gifts from miracle...

children are the packaged in a marriage...without child the couple cannot love each other for life...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 03-02-2016, 08:50 PM
Samster

Xyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrLuffy View Post
This is not a problem because:

1. You are not married.

2. You only planned on getting married in a couple of years.

3. 99% chance you will never see your gf again if you are busted once. Why wait to change partners when your partner cannot stay faithful before marriage? If she gives you a chance, you better be worried.
Old 06-02-2016, 08:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Petruk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Dun get married if you are not ready to have children and all the heavy burden...but children are the rewards and gifts from miracle...

children are the packaged in a marriage...without child the couple cannot love each other for life...
Oh esteemed TS, when children grown up and have their own houses - wife menopause- hubby around 60-s still got the hots - for pussies, what should hubby do ? - what should he do ?, what is your wise advise ?. Happy CNY and Thanks
Old 07-02-2016, 01:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petruk View Post
Oh esteemed TS, when children grown up and have their own houses - wife menopause- hubby around 60-s still got the hots - for pussies, what should hubby do ? - what should he do ?, what is your wise advise ?. Happy CNY and Thanks

sleep around but don't get caught... need me to teach you this?
Old 08-02-2016, 08:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Kongming2309 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro

Asking for divorce with Wife really no life with her ..
What the process paper to go through in SG ..
Like you said all shit LAW ..

Celebrity like Jet Li and Donnie Yen also go through divorce
Looking forward bro for reply your advice
Old 08-02-2016, 11:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kongming2309 View Post
Bro

Asking for divorce with Wife really no life with her ..
What the process paper to go through in SG ..
Like you said all shit LAW ..

Celebrity like Jet Li and Donnie Yen also go through divorce
Looking forward bro for reply your advice
wrong thread bro.... if you want to share your issue, post here. Otherwise, there is another thread on divorce.
To simplify matters, just walk into divorce lawyers' office.
Old 09-02-2016, 12:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 17
AAdam deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAAdam deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyberduke View Post
sleep around but don't get caught... need me to teach you this?
Once you are caught, are you prepared to bear the consequences and pay the price???
Old 09-02-2016, 04:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AAdam View Post
Once you are caught, are you prepared to bear the consequences and pay the price???

bros bros, not just aadam, but also the earlier ones who posted rubbish, what are all of you trying to achieve in this thread? read the title carefully...

if you just want to be an asshole to discourage people, start a thread to say "marriage sucks", etc... and justify your claims with your immature thoughts... don't worry, no one can zap you in matters of the heart...

if you just want to increase your post count, start a thread and keep posting "hi"...

it's CNY, so let's be gracious and I will answer Aadam for that matter. If you are not prepared to face the consequences, don't sleep around. And the consequences is not divorce, it is the lost of trust that needs years to rebuild. And if your marriage is not strong from the start, there will be no chance to rebuild that. i.e. your presence in your family is not felt. do a litmus test, just go overseas for a holiday for 2 weeks alone and see how your family reacts. If nothing changed beyond queries on where is your husband, where is this month's allowance, who is driving us, where is daddy; you are not felt in the family.
Old 09-02-2016, 04:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 888 / Power: 10
FunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to behold

This thread got 2 JiBye clones...
Both clocking posts and desperate to exchange points...
These 2 are Bodoh Peh JiByes...

Quote:
Cruise ship Royal Caribbean tossed in hurricane-force storm
Quote:
New research suggests dog and human intelligence could be measured in much the same way
Old 10-02-2016, 08:10 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -26 / Power: 0
Johnbass3 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by iSlut69 View Post
Son your marriage already have so much problems.
U come here to create another problem.
U are just like your BOJI father who runs away from problems.
No wonder u are not a man.
He is here for points. He will try to agree with high power samster and hope to get them to return favor. Always "chut" pattern.
Old 13-03-2016, 05:01 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
downguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Together for almost 12 years. rom-ed for 3 years. Just right after cny, realized she is having affair with other man. We don't live together and it was almost 3 weeks since we spoke/see each other. It was not the 1st time she did it to me. 1st time(emotional affair) it happens, i was begging for her to stay and basically i was doing all the pleading. This time, i was like half given up and just waiting for her to confess and explain to me.

some info:

- We both coming to mid 30s. no kids
- i treated her reasonably well, better than how she treat me.
- we have had our good times. Go for holiday almost every year after we started our working life
- she is having some resentment towards me and in generally, she love herself more(selfish minded)
- no, i do not know who's is the other man.
- she has zero savings. compulsive spendthrift.

Right now i dunno what's my next step. To wait and see or? My friends told me dont bother with her and dont contact her.I still wanted to salvage the relationship and was thinking to go for individual counselling. Feeling very down especially during the weekend where we always spend time together. Bros with constructive advice is hugely appreciated
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1