The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-02-2016, 01:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1072 / Power: 15
HomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud of
How to chiong ATB if your cheena not good?

Got anyone else here cheena cmi?

Got awkward not if chiong ATB but they cannot talk to you properly. I remember my first time Got 1 point my chinese really bad so the FL ask me xuo ai but idk wtf is that so she ask me yong shuo, yong ko those I understand so end up never get to bonk her lol...

I also recently join a OKT's QQ group but inside all china abit hard to read
Old 20-02-2016, 02:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1081 / Power: 20
adonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud of
Re: How to chiong ATB if your cheena not good?

Hi HomeDelete. Don't worry. My Mandarin is not good either. Just learn some stock phrases in Mandarin like:- "How much?", "FJ", "BJ", "HJ", "CD" etc. Write them down if necessary. They cum in handy. The short conversations in Mandarin with PRC FLs r v often repeated with variations. Get the idea? What's ATB?
Old 20-02-2016, 04:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 18
Raddy69 is a splendid one to beholdRaddy69 is a splendid one to beholdRaddy69 is a splendid one to beholdRaddy69 is a splendid one to beholdRaddy69 is a splendid one to beholdRaddy69 is a splendid one to beholdRaddy69 is a splendid one to behold

We go to fuck and not to talk .
Old 20-02-2016, 06:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 22
sun814 is a splendid one to beholdsun814 is a splendid one to beholdsun814 is a splendid one to beholdsun814 is a splendid one to beholdsun814 is a splendid one to beholdsun814 is a splendid one to beholdsun814 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomeDelete View Post

Got awkward not if chiong ATB but they cannot talk to you properly. I remember my first time Got 1 point my chinese really bad so the FL ask me xuo ai but idk wtf is that so she ask me yong shuo, yong ko those I understand so end up never get to bonk her lol...

haha seems that your english is just as bad as i find it really difficult to comprehend what u are writing about, hopeless lah
Old 21-02-2016, 01:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 942 / Power: 15
bigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sun814 View Post
haha seems that your english is just as bad as i find it really difficult to comprehend what u are writing about, hopeless lah
ya! thats my first thought when i read his post.

Bugger off advertisement moderators who think I am advertising, I don't need your free lunch.
Old 21-02-2016, 02:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1072 / Power: 15
HomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sun814 View Post
Good afternoon sun814,

I'm sorry if my use of informal internet speech makes it difficult for you to understand my inquiry. I was simply asking on the awkwardness a session with an ATB (Ah tiong bu/China girl) could happen if my mandarin skills are pitiful to say the least.

Raddy69 however does strike home the point; we're there to fuck, not to talk.

Oh well.
Old 21-02-2016, 02:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 9
MrLuffy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMrLuffy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Good afternoon sun814,

I'm sorry if my use of informal internet speech makes it difficult for you to understand my inquiry. I was simply asking on the awkwardness a session with an ATB (Ah tiong bu/China girl) could happen if my mandarin skills are pitiful to say the least.

Raddy69 however does strike home the point; we're there to fuck, not to talk.

Oh well.
Steady lah, that's the way how you should write. I also have trouble understanding your initial post. Back to your topic, I guess we are all just wanna get laid, so why not just use the international middle finger language to sum it all. It can go 2 ways. Either she get the message and fuck ya or she doesnt get the message and fuck off.
Old 21-02-2016, 04:23 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
Quoted: 615 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3020 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

My Ang Moh friend had no problems at all even though he can't speak a word of Chinese. He simply used the usual translation apps to communicate.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 22-02-2016, 12:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Just pay and fuck, some simple Chinese will do.

"小姐,我要屌你。多少钱?"
"1000块。"
"好的。"

Then just take out your dick and start fucking.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1