The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-10-2006, 01:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Innocence_259 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Step-by-step guide: Quitting Geylang for good.

Hi bros... tis is my fren's advice to me n he helped me quit geylang for abt 7 mths...when i told him abt tis forum...he asked if any1 here same prob like me...

cheong like siao (everyday cat40/ indo 20 also can) until no $$... i had to listen to him cos i cheong until no $$ to pay electricity bill...but he lend me under condition i stay away frm GL until i can pay him back....he make tis for pple like me...i wan 2 share tis cos i think it helped me quit GL as my sex life is quite ok now n no pros too!.... my fren continue frm here:

1) Find sexual pleasure from everyone else but pros

Start being more observant. Start being more body-consciousness about appeareance and mannerisms. If you are going to start sleeping with non-pros women, you'd better be good looking enough to make them want to bonk you.

Join community clubs, interest groups, even SDU to make new contacts. Start slow. Don't expect them to fuck you on first date. Maybe a month or so after dating... ditch the religious types(anti-premaritial sex kind). Go for loose faithless women if you want to score.

If you ever want to score, you either have to charm them or dazzle them with your good looks. A combination of both would be better if you are average looking.

Start reading up books on art and culture. Fake an interest in wine, luxury automobiles, cigars, fine dining restaurants etc. Read Tatler magazine to act as if you are in the socialite circle.

It's important to learn all these as the impression you give counts. By faking an interest in all these, you come off as wealthy, refined and attractive. Women look at these traits for security and show off to their friends.

Example:" My boyfriend smokes premium Cuban cigars. Better than your no-life BF who smokes cheap, untaxed indonesian marlboros."
Old 08-10-2006, 01:19 AM
Samster

Re: Step-by-step guide: Quitting Geylang for good.

Improve your appearance

Nowadays macho men laugh at the term, metrosexual; calling it a euphemism for sissy boys who act straight. Not true!

Women prefer metrosexuals cos they look better. Improve everything abt your body if you can.

Body and muscle tone: Hire a personal trainer or sign up for gym membership to tone and bulk muscles.

Face: Clean-shaven or out-of-bed look is up to you. Just make sure you use skincare products to ensure no oily skin or pimples.

Clothing: Dump those sandals. Crocs are ugly. Start wearing leather dress shoes or at least, hiking boots to look respectable.

Wallet: Dump your credit cards and plastics. A slim black/brown wallet with CASH inside is better... women go crazy with credit cards n max them out...at least if they expect a treat from you and know you only pay in cash, they bother to ask you how much you have.

You can either LIE about this and set your budget for them or can place the exact amount you willing to spend on her inside and hide the rest elsewhere so if she checks, she has no choice but to stick to YOUR budget.
Old 08-10-2006, 01:23 AM
Samster

so far...my fren advice helped me alot...noe him frm sec sch n his english damn jai ang moh girls always think he eurasian but he 100% chinese n speaks teochew fluently...so tis not so proud ang moh talking cock...both of us 100% singaporean n his advice help me alot...

nowadays...i meet up with him go clubbing, tackle girls together n bring back to hotels...the only time i go to geylang now is after clubbing to book a room with a non-pros i meet in a club...saving a lot in terms of $$ n pride...

hope tis advice can help those wanting to quit...
Old 08-10-2006, 01:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 546 / Power: 20
BustLover is a glorious beacon of lightBustLover is a glorious beacon of lightBustLover is a glorious beacon of lightBustLover is a glorious beacon of lightBustLover is a glorious beacon of lightBustLover is a glorious beacon of light

Hello, I think I got better advice for you. Almost Free, no hassle, no trouble.
Here you go...

a) PCC whenever your little brother over-rule your big-brother. Perfect your PCC skill such that you can do it anywhere anytime.

Why I recommend you this? Simple, you won't have to hurt the feeling of those innocent girls that think that you love them, when in reality you are going after their body.

This will also save you time and $ as you can now DIY and the money is still in your hand. The time you save can be spent taking up extra part-time job.

b) If PCC alone is not satisfying, then quick look for life long partner that is sexually active. This way, whenever your urge come, you can bonk her right away.

The above method is the best as it is CHEAP, CLEAN & CONVENIENT to CUM.

Take my advice (not advise) and you will save even more.
Try it now and share with us how much you save in a year.
Old 08-10-2006, 05:44 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -999 / Power: 0
ju87 ju87 ju87 ju87 ju87 ju87 ju87 ju87

Quote:
Originally Posted by Innocence_259
Hi bros... tis is my fren's advice to me n he helped me quit geylang for abt 7 mths...when i told him abt tis forum...he asked if any1 here same prob like me...

cheong like siao (everyday cat40/ indo 20 also can) until no $$... i had to listen to him cos i cheong until no $$ to pay electricity bill...but he lend me under condition i stay away frm GL until i can pay him back....he make tis for pple like me...i wan 2 share tis cos i think it helped me quit GL as my sex life is quite ok now n no pros too!.... my fren continue frm here:

Start being more observant. Start being more body-consciousness about appeareance and mannerisms. If you are going to start sleeping with non-pros women, you'd better be good looking enough to make them want to bonk you.

Join community clubs, interest groups, even SDU to make new contacts. Start slow. Don't expect them to fuck you on first date. Maybe a month or so after dating... ditch the religious types(anti-premaritial sex kind). Go for loose faithless women if you want to score.

If you ever want to score, you either have to charm them or dazzle them with your good looks. A combination of both would be better if you are average looking.

Start reading up books on art and culture. Fake an interest in wine, luxury automobiles, cigars, fine dining restaurants etc. Read Tatler magazine to act as if you are in the socialite circle.

It's important to learn all these as the impression you give counts. By faking an interest in all these, you come off as wealthy, refined and attractive. Women look at these traits for security and show off to their friends.

Example:" My boyfriend smokes premium Cuban cigars. Better than your no-life BF who smokes cheap, untaxed indonesian marlboros."

After all the above, I think go GL cheaper.
Old 08-10-2006, 05:47 AM
corsair

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

yup. PCC is the cheapest!
Old 08-10-2006, 07:29 AM
Samster

yeah bros of cos u rite la... PCC is cheap n free... but sometimes u mus have real thing... so its either your wife, gf, loose girl frm club or work or GL...

my fren advice was how to get sex OTHER than GL....pcc everyone can do...rite or not...then why they still go GL? tats e prob bros...anyway, i think nevermind la since his advice not welcomed here...i ask him shut up for a while...
Old 08-10-2006, 09:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 0
BeefCake deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Seriously all your high class advice could cost a bomb to make a part of your lifestyle. If u talking about money only, geylang is still way cheaper.
Old 10-10-2006, 12:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 546 / Power: 20
BustLover is a glorious beacon of lightBustLover is a glorious beacon of lightBustLover is a glorious beacon of lightBustLover is a glorious beacon of lightBustLover is a glorious beacon of lightBustLover is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
yeah bros of cos u rite la... PCC is cheap n free... but sometimes u mus have real thing... so its either your wife, gf, loose girl frm club or work or GL...

my fren advice was how to get sex OTHER than GL....pcc everyone can do...rite or not...then why they still go GL? tats e prob bros...anyway, i think nevermind la since his advice not welcomed here...i ask him shut up for a while...
My friend, to have the real thing (woman) to sextisfy you is not easy okay. If the look or the service sucks, no matter how you pump, your little brother can never Marikita okay. [Check out the FRs and you know what I mean. ]

But if you PCC with a images or the videos here, you will be very very sextisfied. On 1 hand, your $$ is still in your pocket. On the other hand, your little brother is still safe from any sexual diseases.
Old 10-10-2006, 12:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
curiosityz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by corsair
yup. PCC is the cheapest!
seriously bro, i think this is the besy way to curb sex
Old 10-10-2006, 01:18 AM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 23
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all

Maybe can consider cutting away testicles. Permanent and no urges anymore

No need step by step. Just 1 step and no worries.

hehehe
SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

Men will only be troubled by 2 issues.
1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...

Old 10-10-2006, 01:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 19
angie II deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyangie II deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

hmmm... i share the same condiments err... i mean sentiments as threadstarter too.. Quitting GL 4 good n switching 2 sbf okts??

WYSIWYG = WHAT YOU SEE IS WORRYING YOUR GIRLFRIEND!
Old 10-10-2006, 01:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1361 / Power: 19
hellme has much to be proud ofhellme has much to be proud ofhellme has much to be proud ofhellme has much to be proud ofhellme has much to be proud ofhellme has much to be proud ofhellme has much to be proud ofhellme has much to be proud ofhellme has much to be proud ofhellme has much to be proud of

Quote:

i think ur frens advice is gd but for ppl like me tat is nt veri gd in talking to gals, hw to find loose gals n bonk? ur frens way of gettin gals is interesting n its give a veri satisfied feeling if we do realli get a gal by using all those methods.....
Old 10-10-2006, 01:53 AM
Samster

for me i also abit scared n nervous when talk to gals.... but my fren's english sibei jai so he influence me go join toastmaster club at my neighbourhood coummnity centre...to give me more confidence...after tt he ask me join his amateur theatre acting classes...learn a lot....like facial expression, mood, tone of voice....do a lot of funny funny voice excercise one la...my england no gd so i practise tis with ah lians or mandarin or teochew speaking crowd,,, works

it is best u tink of tis as a game...tt can help u in long run...save $$ too...tis is just for sex....not 2 help u find a gd wife or gf....but become one-night stand player...e only thing u have 2 pay is for hotel n drinks!
Old 10-10-2006, 02:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 19
BigBallMan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBigBallMan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBigBallMan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BustLover
Simple, you won't have to hurt the feeling of those innocent girls that think that you love them, when in reality you are going after their body.
err...hard to find this type of girls in club....those who went there are mainly going for bonks and be bonk.

in the rest of the places, other than night spots. when u met one girl and u can "cheat" her by all these methods and yet she believes wholeheartly, those gals are only plain stupids who love to look at empty vessals (wrong spelling, who cares. lol)

You Up Me, I up You, Everybody Up Up Up!!!!

By the way, i do keep track of my points daily, if ur nick/power does not tally with my received points,i will not honor it sorry.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1