The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature

Notices

Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature Visit Sam's Alfresco Heaven. Singapore's best Alfresco Coffee Experience! If you're up to your ears with all this Sex Talk and would like to take a break from it all to discuss other interesting aspects of life in Singapore,  pop over and join in the fun.

User Tag List

Old 27-05-2016, 04:40 AM
Sam's RSS Feed Bot - I'm not Human. Don't talk to me.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10000241 / Power: 3357
Sammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Serious XiJinPing hint to Rodrigo Duterte: I can swallow you as Obama watch

An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

http://m.sohu.com/n/556901387/?wscrid=1150_6

露一手给菲律宾新总统心里有底数。
这个暗示。老子可以把你吞了。美国也只能看着办。

外媒:南海舰队主力军舰将绕行菲一圈 美日出手
05-26 10:49 环球网
放到桌面
原标题: 外媒:南海舰队主力军舰将绕行菲一圈 美日出手

【环球网军事5月26日报道】 据新加坡《联合早报》网站5月25日报道,中国海军南海舰队5月22日至5月23日在西太平洋 海域进行军演 ,但期间有两艘隶属美国与日本的驱逐舰持续尾随。
  报道称,中国军网前晚报道上述消息并发布照片,指在军演结束后,综合补给舰“洪湖”舰同时 为两艘导弹驱 逐舰“合肥”舰与“兰州”舰进行海上油料补给。而上述照片左后方有两个黑点,中国军网称,“那 是锲而不舍如 影相随的两艘美日驱逐舰”。
  报道也说,美日各一艘驱逐舰以及两架反潜巡逻机在中国海军演练期间,始终在附近海域活动。
  中国近来派出4艘主力船舰从海南岛出发,一路往南航行到印尼,然后东往西太平洋,预计将往 北回到中国, 刚好绕行菲律宾一圈。
  据多家外国媒体消息显示,中国近来派出南海舰队4艘舰艇从海南岛三亚出发,一路航行向南经 过西沙、南沙 群岛进入印度洋东部,接着再向东进入苏拉威西海,随后从菲律宾南部海域进入西太平洋,预计再几 天后会经过巴 士海峡返回海南岛三亚,从地图上来看正好绕了菲律宾一大圈。
  据称这次的远行舰队有052D型导弹驱逐舰“合肥”舰,以及052C型驱逐舰首舰“兰州” 舰、054A 型护卫舰“三亚”舰、903A型综合补给舰“洪湖”舰。
责任编辑: 桂飞 UM020

Navy fleet sailed around entire Philippines one circle. Means I Fucking swallow you. US and Japs only 嬾嬾 watching.

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1