The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-06-2016, 09:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
soulempty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
My first half f*cked experience

I have been lurking in this forum for a long long time and decide to post. This is not going to be any erotic stories but rather just sharing some personal experience.

28 years old here who has never been attached in a relationship b4 , still a virgin, It was really after much consideration and internal struggle that I have thus decided to take the leap of faith and look into legal house. Wasn't a easy choice , had to suffer with the guilt or fear after the services.

Before going down for the paid services , i read a lot from this forum , I had already make up my mind to just go for casual BJ services instead of the standard FJ. A part of me was curious about sex and at the same time couldn't control the urge , this may sound contradicting but i wasn't rdy to lose virginity to a wl.

The day finally came , when i took the courage to go down and went through house by house in petain , most of the ladies there were really quite old , some were even at gilf level. I was browsing through until there was this particular milf that caught my eye. She smiled and wave at me , quoted me for $30 buck and i agree , she was well maintained with revealing dress and rather good looking , she was in her 40s.

Once inside the room, she tried to break the ice by asking causal question and i just smiled and answered awkwardly, I then told her that a BJ with condom would be enough. She said ok and off we go stripping down to our birthday suit where she helped me to wash up.
Old 15-06-2016, 04:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 15
Renn69 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRenn69 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRenn69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: My first half f*cked experience

First to support .
Old 15-06-2016, 04:42 PM
Samster

Continue from first post ...

She was gentle and polite throughout the session , she ask me to lie on the bed then proceed to catbath me and slowly putting on the cap aka protection over my little brother. She then began to s*uck the little brother each time with a slurping sound , i requested and ask for permission to fondle her breast and finger her all to which she did not reject and ask me to go ahead. She was rather professional in her services , going slow and steady without mi cumming but at the same time making it enjoyable. It lasted for about 2 to 3 min or so.

She stopped suddenly and ask me to be on top where she is going to lie down. I was quite shocked because i have never requested for any fj services , i wanted to just cum with BJ or if not HJ will do. I then told her that i have never done FJ before with anyone , she said that she will teach me. I was hesitating and even ask stupid question like "it is safe?" , she replies " yes , u are protected with a condom where she just smiled" , At that time , the small head really took over the big head

i penetrate half way inside of her where i did not even go in fully and proceed to hug her.

Me: I then whisper into her ears that i have never done it before.

Her: u have to go in fully like how u would did it with ur gf, she said and laughed.

Me: At that time , i was thinking that if i have a healthy relationship , i wouldn't be here in the first place.

As it wasn't fully penetrated , she emphasized and ask me to go in fully again, she used the word push. Being the virgin as i was , i just hump up and down without going in fully, i did not even know what i was doing and i just popped. She come off with a slight disappointment. If i can remember correctly , it might have lasted just all in about 7 sec.

Her : huh , so u cummed already?

Me : ... yea.

The whole atmosphere turned rather awkward after the deeds , there was a dead silence. She then proceed to remove the cap , give me a slight massage , wash up and ask me to visit her again the next time.

I don't even know whether this can be considered a full fledged first time sex experience and losing virginity to a wl. In additional a part of me also worry about health issues and that i might even get addicted sooner or later down the road if this continues.
Old 15-06-2016, 05:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 0
Yenno deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Did you ask her for Ang Bao?
Old 15-06-2016, 05:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yenno View Post
Did you ask her for Ang Bao?
Nope haha!

I think only i penetrated her only about 20 percent deep ,not even 50 percent inside the well , it's really half f*cked standard on my part , she was professional in it, can still see my little brother dangling outside , i really did hesitated going in much less to go in fully.

sian... it's really not easy to overcome the guilt and fear when u start to cheong. Cheongster lifestyle seems not as easy as what others claim to be , without any worry or fear.

how do u guys actually sat on the same table with ur family for dinner after u done such a deed and the repercussion of potential health risk
Old 15-06-2016, 06:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 839 / Power: 18
altec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to behold

Welcome to the dark or enlightened side, depending on how you look at it
Old 15-06-2016, 09:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 10
Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!

Bro, go ahead and enjoy a few more times and refrain from getting addicted. Understand what is it about and build some confidence... But if you keep thinking about it night and day... then it's signs of addiction.

28 yo is a bit late but glad you started 1 way or another... I witnessed 40+ yo man being decent all his life and suddenly expose to these entertainment. It's like a over speed train with malfunction brakes. These group of people has to fall really deep before awake. He buried himself inside a ktv looking for the same girl and enjoyed the VIP feel almost every night... It's been 6 years I didn't seen him but I remembered our last conversation ends with "You don't understand, she is special to me..."

Gone case...
Old 15-06-2016, 09:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 9
KCHA deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKCHA deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humlea View Post
I witnessed 40+ yo man being decent all his life and suddenly expose to these entertainment. It's like a over speed train with malfunction brakes. These group of people has to fall really deep before awake. He buried himself inside a ktv looking for the same girl and enjoyed the VIP feel almost every night... It's been 6 years I didn't seen him but I remembered our last conversation ends with "You don't understand, she is special to me..."

Gone case...
Mistook gfe for love.

Sometimes don't know can consider that as deep infatuation or not but somehow like bordering on obsession....

To TS, sort out your feelings first before deciding what to do next.
Old 15-06-2016, 10:28 PM
Samster

Thanks for the genuine advice guys.

The pleasure of sex really make one feel enjoyable, way beyond words can describe while u are in the act but at the same time u can also feel real "dirty" after the act , especially with the sense of guilt and shame. Do u guys even dare to look into the eye of ur partner or perhaps the wl after all the hanky panky and dirty deeds done on the bed? The after feeling of shame and guilt is real horrible.

I admit that i was avoiding her stare and eye contact after i popped. Just nodded silently and couldn't wait to get out of the room.
Old 16-06-2016, 11:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
Tronx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hahahha, bro you are like me. But in my case i am worst, cos lack of research I pay 200 for all in service, that time I was still fresh and trying to explore around.

After a few visits to different areas, I feel I been spending too much, you know once you do it, its like drugs.

I learn to self-control. BTW condom does not fully protect you, just to tell you. There is times where i worry about did i caught anything.

Well just learn to self-control.
Old 16-06-2016, 12:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
CaressPussy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good and never too late
Old 16-06-2016, 02:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tronx View Post
Hahahha, bro you are like me. But in my case i am worst, cos lack of research I pay 200 for all in service, that time I was still fresh and trying to explore around.

After a few visits to different areas, I feel I been spending too much, you know once you do it, its like drugs.

I learn to self-control. BTW condom does not fully protect you, just to tell you. There is times where i worry about did i caught anything.

Well just learn to self-control.
Yea i do know that condom itself does not provide full protection, there is still the risk of STD and HIV involved, however it is kept to a minimal from what i heard. In additional , i heard that the WL does go through mandatory check up once every 28 days and would require a license to operate , some even said they might be cleaner then the girls who have regular ONS.

Prior before reading this forum , i was very ignorant about sexual health risk , for example unaware that hiv can't be contacted via air or skin contact. The virus itself "die" when exposed to the air if i'm not wrong , However the risk of STD is still quite and very common.

I was really enlightened by the various health issues raise and learned quite a lot from here. Always remember the slogan about "raw is war".

Just curious how old were u when u first started and how many days/months/years that u have actually been cheonging? Did u actually come down with any sexual related health issues so far?
Old 16-06-2016, 06:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Kreener deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaressPussy View Post
Good and never too late
Very well said
Old 16-06-2016, 08:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 0
Suracai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaressPussy View Post
Good and never too late
Better late than never
Old 17-06-2016, 09:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 278 / Power: 18
whitebone is one of the Best!whitebone is one of the Best!whitebone is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by soulempty View Post

I was really enlightened by the various health issues raise and learned quite a lot from here. Always remember the slogan about "raw is war".

Just curious how old were u when u first started and how many days/months/years that u have actually been cheonging? Did u actually come down with any sexual related health issues so far?
This forum have got tons of information which your school or your parents don't teach you . All you need is to spend time reading here . But then always read it with a pinch of salt . Always when having sex it is always good practise to use protection at all times .
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1