The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-12-2006, 09:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
gary4024 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Depressed

This is not a story.. just a brief history of why I'm depressed. I'm sure this kinda shit has happened to most bros but I just wanted to vent

There is this girl who I had a sexual relationship with for a few months this year. We were not actually a real couple but we had feelings for each other and called each other dear etc. She wanted me to be her bf but the circumstances then would not allow us to. So we would meet up at hotel81 from time to time to bonk and spend the night in each other's arms. We probably had 10-15 bonking sessions overall and those were sweet, passionate love-making sessions, not those anyhow fuck kind. That relationship ended in late September for some reason and since then she has moved on.

We became just normal friends till now and call it fate or whatever you want, the thing which prevented us from being a couple is now gone. My feelings for her has not diminished whatsoever and now I want her to be my girlfriend, BUT as you probably guessed, her feelings for me have gone Just like that. I wanted her to be my gf but she told me that once she stops liking someone, it's hard for her to have feelings for that person again. She then said she wants to stay single for a while and asked me to not put in much effort in her and to just stay as friends.

How can this be??? I don't understand how a girl can be so fickle minded. One moment she's willing to give up everything for you to be with you, and the next she's moved on forever. What about the times we spent together making love, then holding each other in our arms and cuddling and talking about everything under the sun till we fall asleep? Did that not mean anything to her at all?

I've even tried finding FLs during the months we aren't together but they don't seem to help much. I go drinking but all they do is make me think of her and make me even more depressed.

All i can do now is to stay sincere, show her that I really care. Maybe eventually she'll be moved and appreciate the things i do for her? But thinking with my brain, i don't really expect much...

I don't really expect anyone to reply or tell me what to do or whatnot... i'm just feeling so sian that i felt like posting here. haiz...
Old 21-12-2006, 09:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1230 / Power: 22
noname123 has much to be proud ofnoname123 has much to be proud ofnoname123 has much to be proud ofnoname123 has much to be proud ofnoname123 has much to be proud ofnoname123 has much to be proud ofnoname123 has much to be proud ofnoname123 has much to be proud ofnoname123 has much to be proud of
Re: Depressed

In the first place....why you cannot "accept" her? Choosy? Play the waiting game?

Old 21-12-2006, 09:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1066 / Power: 19
geckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud of

Move on Life Mate... Life goes on... I've managed to move on after breaking up with my fling although we were very loving making out with each other. Its hard to accept, but that's reality, dun go drinking alone... meet other pple.
Cheers

My Contributions
A Story of my Fling with a 30 plus Woman

A Story of my 2nd Fling with a 30 plus Divorcee

Three Sisters

Unexpected Short but Sweet Journey
Old 21-12-2006, 09:48 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 540 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2902 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gary4024 View Post
I don't really expect anyone to reply or tell me what to do or whatnot... i'm just feeling so sian that i felt like posting here. haiz...
Girls are like that. Move on the greener pastures and stop wasting your time dwelling on the past.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 21-12-2006, 09:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 887 / Power: 18
randyboy73 is a splendid one to beholdrandyboy73 is a splendid one to beholdrandyboy73 is a splendid one to beholdrandyboy73 is a splendid one to beholdrandyboy73 is a splendid one to beholdrandyboy73 is a splendid one to beholdrandyboy73 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by noname123 View Post
In the first place....why you cannot "accept" her? Choosy? Play the waiting game?

bro.. sounds like another school holiday problem...

However, if i am wrong then, pardon me. Threadstarter, if she don't like u anymore, then move on.. induldge in other activities (sexual and non-sexual).. afterall, she is not the only person deserving of your affectioon.

my girl cousin when broke up with her bf got so distraught and ran after the car which was driven by his new gf... she chased, fell, then decided to lie in the middle of the road, thinking the car will stop and he will get out.. guess what.. he did not. Its been 3 months and now, they DID NOT get back together.. after about of suicidal thoughts, she finally woke up and is happily going out with friends.. trust me.. relationships come and go, and while we will always have that one special person in our heart, it is always too premature to say that "this" is the one.....

If i earn a penny each time i use my brain, I would probably starve to death ...!
Old 21-12-2006, 09:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1386 / Power: 19
insomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud of

threadstarter, your so called this gal is what race? and did you paid her everytime you bonk her?
Old 21-12-2006, 09:55 AM
Samster

noname123 has much to be proud ofnoname123 has much to be proud ofnoname123 has much to be proud ofnoname123 has much to be proud ofnoname123 has much to be proud ofnoname123 has much to be proud ofnoname123 has much to be proud ofnoname123 has much to be proud ofnoname123 has much to be proud of

dun know wor....ppl post...i nothing to do...so i reply lor
Old 21-12-2006, 09:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by insomia View Post
threadstarter, your so called this gal is what race? and did you paid her everytime you bonk her?
WOW painz!!!
Old 21-12-2006, 09:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 0
noruleboysg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hey bro.. don't be sad.. u still have to move on.. don't worry as Chinese got one idioms say "久的不出,新的不来"... as there are lot of girls and some more pretty SYT around... you will just get over it... so 加油!!!!
Old 21-12-2006, 10:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
nickric deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hey bro, don;t be too sad....i believe time can heal your sadness....

IF THERE IS A WILL, THERE IS A WAY!!!

CHeeRS
Old 21-12-2006, 10:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 19
rodeo77 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrodeo77 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by noruleboysg View Post
hey bro.. don't be sad.. u still have to move on.. don't worry as Chinese got one idioms say "久的不出,新的不来"... as there are lot of girls and some more pretty SYT around... you will just get over it... so 加油!!!!
Very very true indeed, but I think u mean "旧的不出,新的不来"

Anyway, time will heal everything, bro gary4024
Old 21-12-2006, 10:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by insomia View Post
Most likely a PRC lah...the way the threadstarter wrote it, shld be paid sex.

At the end of the day, a good svc FL will always made her customer felt that they are not having commercial-sex but casual one, just like bf-gf. Thats their job, isnt it? And I bet most of her customers felt the same way too

Morale of a story : Want a relationship, dun look for WLs or FLs. Want to have a good time with WLs or FLs, then bonk, pay and go. Simple as that.

Although there are some relationship who works out but I think its like one in a million
Old 21-12-2006, 10:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 887 / Power: 18
randyboy73 is a splendid one to beholdrandyboy73 is a splendid one to beholdrandyboy73 is a splendid one to beholdrandyboy73 is a splendid one to beholdrandyboy73 is a splendid one to beholdrandyboy73 is a splendid one to beholdrandyboy73 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodeo77 View Post
Most likely a PRC lah...the way the threadstarter wrote it, shld be paid sex....

Although there are some relationship who works out but I think its like one in a million
bro.. don think its a prc.. sounds like a regular SG or Mysia girl..

If i earn a penny each time i use my brain, I would probably starve to death ...!
Old 21-12-2006, 10:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by randyboy73 View Post
bro.. don think its a prc.. sounds like a regular SG or Mysia girl..
Oh...maybe hor. Guess my minds fill with too many PRCs
Old 21-12-2006, 10:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2349 / Power: 21
onion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodeo77 View Post
Most likely a PRC lah...the way the threadstarter wrote it, shld be paid sex.
Bro rodeo, ur very sharp siah! In this 21st century where got circumstance dun allow him to be her BF? Btw think that PRC gal must have gotten herself a sugar daddy liao that's why her heart changes so fast

In the mountain till further notice 阿弥陀佛!!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1