The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature

Notices

Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature Visit Sam's Alfresco Heaven. Singapore's best Alfresco Coffee Experience! If you're up to your ears with all this Sex Talk and would like to take a break from it all to discuss other interesting aspects of life in Singapore,  pop over and join in the fun.

User Tag List

Old 26-03-2017, 11:40 PM
Sam's RSS Feed Bot - I'm not Human. Don't talk to me.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10000241 / Power: 3357
Sammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Serious Guess the race: Family accuses taxi driver of using violence on them.

An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

On the 25th March, today at 1.55pm, my sister was assaulted by a GrabTaxi driver while coming back home together with my mother & grandmother from Joo Chiat Complex.

My sister booked GrabTaxi driver, Tan Soon Hian, Transcab Renault (SHC5433R) at 1.27pm. Throughout the trip the driver didn't talk, but started to show signs of temper when they got stuck at a traffic jam nearby Bedok Reservoir Road.

He began to hurl vulgarities at my family telling them he is in a rush and all my sister asked him was, if he was in a rush why did he accept their booking (Grab can choose and accept riders by their destination), that agitated him and he punched my sister on her right neck and arm, grabbing her hand tight asking her to pay & get off this taxi

At this moment the taxi was just 1 bustop away from reaching my house. As all were ladies in the taxi, my mother got worried and paid the driver $15 (fare was $13.23) without receiving any change. They managed to walk home and later made a police report. Grab are now assisting us with this issue as well and suspended the driver's account for now.

I'm extremely frustrated over this issue that happened to my family. I hope all my FB friends can share this post to alert others of this driver as he still can pick up passengers because it's a taxi. We didn't manage to get through Transcab.

Please share ! thank you #GRAB #GRABTAXI
*Police Report photos uploaded*

Credit: Satesh Kumaran

http://forums.$$$$$$$$$$$$.com.sg/107111519-post11.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ifritus
this pang sai color race like to make up story one

See ppl are starting to become racially aware and know how shit skins behave.

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1