The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-10-2017, 10:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1790 / Power: 14
xrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant future
Cheating Wives - Are there many?

Can't help but wonder are there many married wives out there, who would 'eat outside'? Willing or not is a different matter.. Out of 100 married/divorced women, how many you think? Also welcome our sisters' views too.

I was going to post this in bro Irondick666's thread, but didn't want to hijack his thread. https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=667110

Looking for chat and lunch buddies. ladies pls. I'd like to have a little casual banter over chat, lunch or tea if you are available in the daytime. pm me. I don't bite.
Old 09-10-2017, 11:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 10
antares79 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyantares79 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Cheating Wives - Are there many?

In case of cheating wives, surely more than we/society think, but not sure if the actual number is proportionally larger than the male counterpart. As to unattached women eating out/paying for sex, I would say much fewer than the case above
Old 09-10-2017, 11:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 7
smellmyfart is one of the Best!smellmyfart is one of the Best!smellmyfart is one of the Best!

I won't be surprise if there are .
Old 09-10-2017, 12:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1790 / Power: 14
xrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant future

Hahaha... not looking for stats on this topic, for sure dont have. Just seeking opinions and guesses here, esp other ladies in here.

urm.. in my books, cheating wives is the same as 'eating out'. Personally I don't think ladies would pay for sex as much as us guys. For the reason that ladies should be the ones being pursued by us guys, as wired by nature. And also the avenues for ladies' paid sex is far fewer than options for guys.

anyone?

Looking for chat and lunch buddies. ladies pls. I'd like to have a little casual banter over chat, lunch or tea if you are available in the daytime. pm me. I don't bite.
Old 09-10-2017, 02:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold

If you are asking the ladies here, I would say that the percentage and possibilites of ladies (married/with Bf) eating out will be significantly higher. They are obviously more open minded when it comes to sex, how else would they be here? As such if you are surveying with the ladies here, I would estimate that 80% is open to the idea of sex outside a relationship. The rest of the 20% most likely is curious about how man thinks and act without their knowledge.

Ps: I wont say that sex outside a relationship is cheating since theres a lot of debate on what is considered cheating in other thread:-)
Old 09-10-2017, 03:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
HuangXiaoLong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by smellmyfart View Post
I won't be surprise if there are .
Won't be surprised too .
Old 09-10-2017, 04:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 10
PrincessPris is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPrincessPris is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPrincessPris is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcision View Post
If you are asking the ladies here, I would say that the percentage and possibilites of ladies (married/with Bf) eating out will be significantly higher. They are obviously more open minded when it comes to sex, how else would they be here? As such if you are surveying with the ladies here, I would estimate that 80% is open to the idea of sex outside a relationship. The rest of the 20% most likely is curious about how man thinks and act without their knowledge.

Ps: I wont say that sex outside a relationship is cheating since theres a lot of debate on what is considered cheating in other thread:-)
Hahaha! Pretty much so.. There's definitely a reason why we're here.
Old 09-10-2017, 04:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
choblanco deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcision View Post

Some of the ladies here could be simply just single and horny
Old 09-10-2017, 05:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

What about cheating husbands? Talking about gender equality...
Old 09-10-2017, 10:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
razer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Some women are as horny as guys. Just that they don’t openly talk about it. I do know some women friends who pays for sex and goes to boys club. Unfortunately the average joe like me are not in their radar
Old 09-10-2017, 11:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 0
kellykelly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Arent there a movie 'Kuta cowboys' few yrs back. They were saying some of their lovers were from our shore.
Old 10-10-2017, 12:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 0
Estude deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by choblanco View Post
Some of the ladies here could be simply just single and horny
fully agreed!
Old 10-10-2017, 06:26 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 530 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2877 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrage View Post
Can't help but wonder are there many married wives out there, who would 'eat outside'? Willing or not is a different matter.. Out of 100 married/divorced women, how many you think? Also welcome our sisters' views too.

I was going to post this in bro Irondick666's thread, but didn't want to hijack his thread. https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=667110
Girls cheat just as much as men do and they're better at it too.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/ar...-lying-it.html

http://abcnews.go.com/Health/women-c...ry?id=13885519
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 10-10-2017, 11:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1956 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42959 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, there r many in absolute numbers as to be expected, when their husbands neglect them or does not sextify them for various reasons...in terms of %, the fig is lesser...

many of them hv & enjoy sex wif other guys discreetly aft knowing them for sometime or who they met or was introduced to recently by trusted frens...almost all of them allow their lovers to fxxk them behind their husband's back, worried tat their husbands might come to know their infidelity & divorce them...

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 10-10-2017, 12:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 0
phueng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Yes, there r many in absolute numbers as to be expected, when their husbands neglect them or does not sextify them for various reasons...in terms of %, the fig is lesser...

many of them hv & enjoy sex wif other guys discreetly aft knowing them for sometime or who they met or was introduced to recently by trusted frens...almost all of them allow their lovers to fxxk them behind their husband's back, worried tat their husbands might come to know their infidelity & divorce them...
When that happens, no 50% share of husband's assets
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1