The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 10-05-2007, 11:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 20
chelsea76 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychelsea76 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Yang Shen Tang at Jurong East

today got some time, so went up to this joint to explore. can't seem to find any thread on this joint, so starting a new thread.

anyway, this joint is clean, the massage area is open with about 4 beds. Damage for first timer is $35, after becoming a member, the next visit will be at $30/hr.

I was thinking there is some extra service at this joint, so when i saw the massage area, i very disappointed. but i saw all beds full except one for me.

all prc type, total 4 girls, Xian Zhang, Mei Zhu, Miao Qing (lady that i had) and one more couldn't get her name. Back to my FR, it was one of my worst massage!! The MQ knn worst than playing piano. If kenna piano, you still won't feel the pain, but this lady use pain! Duno if she know how to massage, kept pressing hard on my back.. not good at all.

The massage for lower body (aka leg) and head (aka big head) are much better than the back. Also overheard that the more popular one is Xian Zhang, would probably give them one more chance.. knnbccb

Name: Miao Qing
Look: 40+ (seem to be)
Massage: 3/10 (3 for her effort to use strength)
Special: None
RTF: probably for other lady.
Damage: $35/hr

However, the recep is much better looking and SYT!!
Old 11-05-2007, 12:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 18
vdusty is a living Saint! - you won't find bettervdusty is a living Saint! - you won't find bettervdusty is a living Saint! - you won't find bettervdusty is a living Saint! - you won't find bettervdusty is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Yang Shen Tang at Jurong East

where is the place @ JE???
Old 11-05-2007, 12:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2484 / Power: 21
enzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond repute

syt ur head my bro.....
late 20s do not qualify according to the laws of
SSYTA
Singapore Sweet Young Things Association.

i am honourable associate of the society.

ya agree is very pain but, i go there knowing my $30 is not play piano.
but PAINo. hahaha. individual preference ba. cheers.
Old 11-05-2007, 01:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 229 / Power: 18
redpacket is a Helpful and Caring Samsterredpacket is a Helpful and Caring Samsterredpacket is a Helpful and Caring Samster

this place is like a training school. one of the training centre certified by ITE. if you want really good one, then pay slightly more & you will get the teacher to massage for you.

one of their house rule is not extra service. the rules & regulations are hang on the wall.
Old 11-05-2007, 10:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 20
chelsea76 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychelsea76 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by redpacket View Post
this place is like a training school. one of the training centre certified by ITE. if you want really good one, then pay slightly more & you will get the teacher to massage for you.

one of their house rule is not extra service. the rules & regulations are hang on the wall.
When i say SYT, i mean only the recept lah.. sorrie for the misunderstanding.. she is the youngest among the lady there..

you mean got teacher??? What name??? I did see the 'training course there", but did not see the extra service sign... got recommendations who to look for my next visit?
Old 11-05-2007, 12:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1323 / Power: 21
t123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud of

If you are talking about the one above the cash converter on the 4th floor, right at the corner, forget about it. In JE central, only 2 joints provide the service all bros want, but not sure they close down by now. All TNs you pass by on the 3rd floor or 4 Floor, not CMI, but they do genuine TCM therapy. No need to waste $$ for nothing. But outside the establihmt they do part-time or not, up to you to try your skill. Good Luck, post FR and let us know the location if you succeed.

Thanks & Regards
Old 11-05-2007, 06:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 229 / Power: 18
redpacket is a Helpful and Caring Samsterredpacket is a Helpful and Caring Samsterredpacket is a Helpful and Caring Samster

you mean got teacher??? What name??? I did see the 'training course there", but did not see the extra service sign... got recommendations who to look for my next visit?[/QUOTE]

been there once only. dun really like the service. i have my own clean massage joint to go.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1