The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-09-2007, 11:34 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
twfun is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Question Was she Trying to Tell me Somthing? Erotic Massage or Not? Wanted More or Not? Help

Hi guys,

I need some opinions about something that happened to me today.

I live in Taiwan and there are a lot of normal places for massage as well as sex places for massages. The place I went to today and the one I have been going to for awhile is a non-sexual place, as far as I know. There is nothing blantantly obvious that they sell anything else but massages.

However, here are few key points. The ladies they hire for body massage are from Vietnam and Mainland China, the ages of the girls range from 25-40. Most are under 30. They are always wearing dresses, mini skirts, etc. bearing their nice legs. They do not look like call girls or prostitutes, but I have to say I am turned on by looking at some of them.

The first time I had a massage there was by one of the masseuse who was older, around 40, she did a decent job. However, most places will not dare go anywhere near your crotch while massaging, she did, but not often, and they make you wear those special underwear anyway. So I figured all was fine and dandy and enjoy getting my butt massaged anyway. Most high class places won't do this as they worry about sexual stuff..

Ok, so today I go to this place again and I request a different masseuse. Note that I am not really looking for sex, but figure if it happens, ok, great. Anyway, the lady who they gave me this time was from Vietnam, is 29 and is married to someone local. She's thin, nice body, decent face, etc. Her massage skill I would give it about a 6, but it wasn't bad, at least I could relax. Ok, now this is what confuses me... During the massage she would put my hards and arms between her legs, yes she was wearing a dress, and massage my arm and hold the end of my arm with her legs. At times I could brush my hand agaist her inner thigh, a turn on. Being face down, not being able to see her and smiling inside wishing I had the courage to reach up and touch her vagina. But wondering also if I would get smacked for doing so... This happend twice, once per arm obvously. Ok and then she moved south, pull the top of those underwear down exposing my butt, more than the first woman, and proceeding to masasge my butt and lower back. Right before she moved to my legs she asked me how long I wanted, I said 60 minutes, didn't your boss tell you? She replied no. I said only 60 minutes. So she proceeded to my legs, and I gotta tell ya, it made me want to roll over and ask her for more. I was on my back, legs spread apart, no towel covering my legs, only the underwear. She was massaging my inner thigh like the first girl did, but this girl was massaging much closer, lifting up under the underwear and massaging just right next to my cock. She did this on both legs for about 1-2 minutes. When she moved to the last leg, right before she said finished, she focused only and very lighting and almost erotically only the area around my crotch, it seemed like forever as her touch was so erotic and slow, and each time I felt she wanted to grab my cock, and I wanted her to, oh how I wanted her to. I was hoping she would continue what she was doing, and I was thinking can she see my cock getting semi hard or not? Then she stopped, said ok finished... And asked if I wanted to take a shower.

So I wrapped a towel around myself and went to take a shower, I came back, she led me into the room and she said, ok lay down I give you another 2 minutes on your front. She had not yet done my front as we ran out of time. I asked her if her boss would care if she gave me extra time, she said no. So now I do not have the special underwear on, as the management insists us to wear, and only a towel between my legs, undone. And she massaged my neck a little and then moved down to my legs to do some stretches. After a few minutes we were done.

I do not know if she wanted to do more for me or not, I never asked. But after I was ready to leave she was following me around, probably because we were the only two there and she wanted to show me out the door on the first floor and pay the boss.

Here is what I am thinking. There could be a copule of possiblities here.
1. This is just her normal way to massage. Arms under her dress and touching close to the genital areas.
2. She wanted to give me a hand job and earn more money, perhaps
3. She wanted to excite me at the end of the massage to stimulate me to let her massage me for another 40 minutes and get the extra money.
4. Maybe something I didn't consider...

I would apprecaite your thoughts on this, as I do plan to go back, but not sure to select her or someone else. Would appreciate some feedback on this one and how you would think about this and what you would do.
Old 09-09-2007, 11:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 542 / Power: 23
Niceman is a glorious beacon of lightNiceman is a glorious beacon of lightNiceman is a glorious beacon of lightNiceman is a glorious beacon of lightNiceman is a glorious beacon of lightNiceman is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Was she Trying to Tell me Somthing? Erotic Massage or Not? Wanted More or Not? He

U NEVER give her tips huh? That's why she following u around mah....

Went BKK for massage one day with some colleagues, all of us sure tip them, but got 1 guy said he nv, " why should I"? sigh*....
Old 09-09-2007, 01:16 PM
Samster (M)

Re: Was she Trying to Tell me Somthing? Erotic Massage or Not? Wanted More or Not? He

Why would I tip her? She didn't do anything! And in Taiwan tips are not needed.

Ok maybe she didn't follow me around so closely, she more like waited on me and when I was going to leave then she follwed me downstairs...

So....? Any comments
Old 13-09-2007, 11:05 AM
Samster (M)

No other comments? My story wasn't exciting?!
Old 13-09-2007, 11:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 380 / Power: 20
wildnhard2005 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwildnhard2005 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwildnhard2005 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwildnhard2005 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

i think, its either waiting for tips, or maybe waiting to see if u have any other request, maybe waiting for you to ask for her contact number? cos, in clean joint, she may not be able to earn extra
Old 13-09-2007, 11:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 764 / Power: 18
ChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to behold

Customer loyalty.

I'm assuming they don't receive a basic wage, and earn on a basis of how many massages they give. Similar to barfines and LDs at agg in BKK.
Old 13-09-2007, 03:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
wahlau deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

You mention Taiwan and foreign masseusers (viets, mainland chinese), so I am not sure the culture and social customs of massage joints but I suppose the girls and practices are more or less similar internationally.

My guess is the girl wanted more but the rules and regulations forbid them to do so especially if they are foreigners. So she has to tread carefully and try to second guess what you want.

Of course, the boss told her 60 mins but often times we extend after seeing the sexy and beautiful masseuse. Most times, if she cannot make it, we will stick to the agreed time and fled.

I suppose you have to go again and be explicit. For her, asking means soliciting on her part and it could be violating the laws and rules of the joint. But if you request, then its meeting customer's need and less of a problem.

In situations like this, second guessing is tough. If you want it, be frank about it but I suppose it kills the joy of being seduced.
Old 13-09-2007, 03:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2130 / Power: 21
MMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond repute

she probably wanted to provide hand job or BJ (to earn the extra bucks)......or else she wouldnt concentrate on ur groin region ........
no harm go bk n ask for her to massage again....n tis time BE BRAVE , touch her inner tigh (to test water) .....if no resistant , then proceed further (to negotiate lor) ..........
Old 28-10-2007, 11:13 PM
Samster (M)

Thanks for your replies all and sorry for the slowness of my reply.

I believe these girls are getting salaries, but who knows.

They are married, at least some of them are.

It could have been because they wanted to make sure I wanted it and asked for it, rather than them just given it. Their clientell is all Taiwanese, maybe they are not sure if I wanted more or not. But it is nice to be seduced, if I have to ask for it, well... but it still will be fun.

I have not been back for a massage recently, so I cannot report any further information yet, sorry guys. I plan to go back and ask for a different girl that I have been eyeing for awhile, but am not sure if she offers such services or even if they will try again. My subconcious rejection the first time may have spread the word that I am not interested, I dont know, and I hope not, I hope that they will try again..
Old 29-10-2007, 10:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 20
Bangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond repute

Bro, you wanna tell us that there is actually decency in such places?? Oh come on man. These girls probably know what ought to happen more than you man.

Why were you afraid to erect your cock fully? Damn, I think for her to touch so close to your genitals, there were only a few intentions:

1) They want something more but you may have to pay for
2) They are giving you something special with that type of touch when other more 'proper' girls do not do
3) They want you to remember them after that session, regardless of any subsequent situation that may arose from it
4) They like you

So, next time if you go again, dammit show them you are a MAN! Show them that your cock is actually very normal and alright and it will STAND UP FULLY AT ATTENTION lest they suspect, "hey, there's something wrong with this fella...never erect even after all my touches!"

And when they see your 'reaction' underneath your underwear, I'll say take it coolly from there man! If she's interested and you are willing to pay for it, good on you; win-win situation.

Otherwise, ie if she is not interested but just like to massage your crotch area, then just let her be. It's only natural to have reactions what! She can't probably be shouting sexual harrassment - she started it first.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1