The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 19-04-2008, 04:27 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
nasri86 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
weight loss

recently experience a weight loss of 4kg, i was quite lean at 175 55kg. but now im only 51kg! my gf is 160 50kg said that i lookin v thin. is there any health problem that i might have?
Old 20-04-2008, 03:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1096 / Power: 20
AfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud of
Re: weight loss

have you been engaging in unprotected sex?
Old 21-04-2008, 12:11 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
nasri86 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

ya unprotected sex.
Old 21-04-2008, 11:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1096 / Power: 20
AfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud of

weight loss is one of the possible symptoms of HIV. but the only way to find out is to get a HIV test. you may want to get a test just to be sure. if not, its a good idea to consult with a doctor to see if everything is alright with you.

You ought to use condoms when engaging in sex, it will keep you safe from STDs and prevent you from passing any STDs to your partners.
Old 22-04-2008, 02:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 17
peanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by nasri86 View Post
ya unprotected sex.
with the same girl who has been tested free of STI, or with different girls of unknown sexual origin ?

I strongly suggest you go DSC to get your HIV test, if only to put your mind at ease.

Weight loss is a possible sympton of HIV, along with diarrhea, flu, cough and oral thrush. HIV infected person can get several of the symptons, or none of the symptons. The only way to be sure is to get tested. Do it quick, for your sake and the sake of your loved ones.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1