The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-05-2022, 02:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 200 / Power: 12
lamelame76 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlamelame76 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlamelame76 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Wanna hear abt experiences from bros that cheat

Hi guys,

This post is more about seeking advice and wanting to hear about you guys' experience so those wanting to hear about sex stories should stop and get out haha

I am currently in my mid 20s, in a stable relationship with a girlfriend of 4 years that loves me very much. She is my first gf. For the longest time, I have always thought of her as my eventual wife once we get out bto and are ready to settle.

Thing is, certain events recently (not related to her)have made me feel that perhaps I do not want to settle down anytime soon. As an introvert, I basically wasted my youth doing nothing and now I regret not playing around more in the past. Currently, I already have plans to apply for jobs overseas and get out of SG to experience a new life at least for a few years, fuck around like how "youths' would have done, and re-evaluate my direction in life. However, I am not sure how my gf would fit into these plans. Fucking around in SG is not sth I want (never know how news spread) and having an LDR while playing around overseas doesnt seem right either. My gf loves me a lot and if i decide to end this relationship, Im honestly not sure other than her, whether I would ever be able to find a girl that puts up with my shit as she does in the future. We barely argue and though she knows i get anxiety issues, I try not to tell her too much about my inner struggles.

Fellow bros, would like to hear from you guys' experience on the following:

1) Those single, in middle age and play around, do you guys ever regret not settling down?
2) Those attached, is it really that easy (like the sex stories around here) to get flings with other girls? and isnt it risky that one party threatens to blow the whole thing up and get your spouses involved?

Honestly, I apologise if I sound really wimp and indecisive regarding relationship matters, I've just been really depressed recently and being someone who "hasnt seen the world before", I feel like I would really learn from you guys.

Thank you!
Old 04-05-2022, 12:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 12
jerko121075 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjerko121075 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Wanna hear abt experiences from bros that cheat

Does not matter if married or single, if u age with grace i.e. well maintained look and body, well to do and handles urself well etc you will have no issues with girls. People tend to know better what they want as they age, so I think is a good thing.
Old 05-05-2022, 06:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 3259 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5973 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamelame76 View Post
Hi guys,

This post is more about seeking advice and wanting to hear about you guys' experience so those wanting to hear about sex stories should stop and get out haha

I am currently in my mid 20s, in a stable relationship with a girlfriend of 4 years that loves me very much. She is my first gf. For the longest time, I have always thought of her as my eventual wife once we get out bto and are ready to settle.

Thing is, certain events recently (not related to her)have made me feel that perhaps I do not want to settle down anytime soon. As an introvert, I basically wasted my youth doing nothing and now I regret not playing around more in the past. Currently, I already have plans to apply for jobs overseas and get out of SG to experience a new life at least for a few years, fuck around like how "youths' would have done, and re-evaluate my direction in life. However, I am not sure how my gf would fit into these plans. Fucking around in SG is not sth I want (never know how news spread) and having an LDR while playing around overseas doesnt seem right either. My gf loves me a lot and if i decide to end this relationship, Im honestly not sure other than her, whether I would ever be able to find a girl that puts up with my shit as she does in the future. We barely argue and though she knows i get anxiety issues, I try not to tell her too much about my inner struggles.

1) Those single, in middle age and play around, do you guys ever regret not settling down?
2) Those attached, is it really that easy (like the sex stories around here) to get flings with other girls? and isnt it risky that one party threatens to blow the whole thing up and get your spouses involved?

Honestly, I apologise if I sound really wimp and indecisive regarding relationship matters, I've just been really depressed recently and being someone who "hasnt seen the world before", I feel like I would really learn from you guys.

Thank you!
I think a few things quite important after gathering all the experiences over the years. Single or attached doesn’t matter

(1) Need to be presentable. No need to look like Andy Lau etc. just need to be presentable (as long as ppl see you, they not tulan).
(2) Try to dress properly. Don’t be nua and always appear sloppy. Even if you go casual, must be neat. Make sure shirt/ tshirt are ironed and properly washed to smell nice. On important event, dress up in suit etc…
(3) Must be able to talk. Don’t always talk about sex. Go for useful topics like holiday, cooking, food, entertainment and must add some element of humour and be cheeky/ witty at times
(4) Romantic. Occasionally with some surprises and small gift. Actually a lot of ppl didn’t do well in this area. If you fly around a lot, go to duty free to get something. Either lipsticks, lip balm, facial mask etc..sometimes it just cost $10
(5) Learn some massage skill. Everyone (especially OL) at this era is tired. Start off by giving them an innocent massage on the shoulder. Overtime they will strip and ask you to massage them.
(6) Great sex. Best if have a sizeable dick and can pleasure them well by oral skills or go for their sensitive part

With all these skills, confirm can unlock almost everyone

Lastly, if need to breakup, just say and don’t avoid the topics.
Old 05-05-2022, 07:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 12
centvin deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycentvin deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

If u currently dun have the potential to exceed an average Singaporeans pay, forget abt ur thoughts, go with ur gf. Money can unlock or make alot things easier.
Old 05-05-2022, 12:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 808 / Power: 14
elune is a splendid one to beholdelune is a splendid one to beholdelune is a splendid one to beholdelune is a splendid one to beholdelune is a splendid one to beholdelune is a splendid one to beholdelune is a splendid one to behold

Its really difficult to find somebody who loves you wholeheartedly. Unless you really dont plan on settling down, then dont waste her time and end it.

Then u can play as much as you want
Old 05-05-2022, 01:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 20
twinresist2 is a glorious beacon of lighttwinresist2 is a glorious beacon of lighttwinresist2 is a glorious beacon of lighttwinresist2 is a glorious beacon of lighttwinresist2 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamelame76 View Post
Hi guys,

Thank you!
I feel sad for your GF but thats life... in a relationship, someone will have to give more .. in this case its her. 20s is kind of young and have all the opportunity to see the world so i can understand your perspective too
Old 05-05-2022, 07:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 319 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 278 / Power: 9
secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!

I lost the love of my life as I did not treasure her in my mid 20s.

Ever since then, just been fooling around. Am in my early 30s now.

Seeing friends settle down, BTO, have houses kids, really make me envious.

So cherish what you have.

But of course, those who marry, then don't get to play and then cheat outside. Some get caught, and their wives leave them.

Follow your heart. Just follow one direction and don't look back. All the best.

If give me another chance to live my life, I will only treasure her, and not lose her, we would probably have 3-4 kids together by now.
Old 05-05-2022, 08:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4871 / Power: 13
lalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond repute

Dont do it if you are hesitating.. or just get FL - no emotions involved
Old 06-05-2022, 11:50 AM
Samster

lamelame76 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlamelame76 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlamelame76 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinresist2 View Post
I feel sad for your GF but thats life... in a relationship, someone will have to give more .. in this case its her. 20s is kind of young and have all the opportunity to see the world so i can understand your perspective too
ya, and i guess i have never played around before or even had anything close to a gf when i was younger. never thought of wanting to try different girls, but i guess 2 years of covid really made me feel like whats the point of living if i dont try new things cuz i cant seem to bring myself to enjoy anything now

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
I think a few things quite important after gathering all the experiences over the years. Single or attached doesn’t matter

(1) Need to be presentable. No need to look like Andy Lau etc. just need to be presentable (as long as ppl see you, they not tulan).
(2) Try to dress properly. Don’t be nua and always appear sloppy. Even if you go casual, must be neat. Make sure shirt/ tshirt are ironed and properly washed to smell nice. On important event, dress up in suit etc…
(3) Must be able to talk. Don’t always talk about sex. Go for useful topics like holiday, cooking, food, entertainment and must add some element of humour and be cheeky/ witty at times
(4) Romantic. Occasionally with some surprises and small gift. Actually a lot of ppl didn’t do well in this area. If you fly around a lot, go to duty free to get something. Either lipsticks, lip balm, facial mask etc..sometimes it just cost $10
(5) Learn some massage skill. Everyone (especially OL) at this era is tired. Start off by giving them an innocent massage on the shoulder. Overtime they will strip and ask you to massage them.
(6) Great sex. Best if have a sizeable dick and can pleasure them well by oral skills or go for their sensitive part

With all these skills, confirm can unlock almost everyone

Lastly, if need to breakup, just say and don’t avoid the topics.
yea bro, the first 4 i've trained myself over the years to see what girls like. massage is a great suggestion, the last one...sadly my dick is not sizeable haha
Old 06-05-2022, 12:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
throwawayournam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I agree with some of the other bros comments about looking for an FL. I can understand some of your sentiments, I was also relatively introverted in my early 20s and never really got to fucking around.

I think there are two parts to your thoughts. The first are your plans on relocating overseas. If your plans are to relocate overseas for the experience - you can still do that with your GF. Have you tried talking to her about that? If you feel strongly about working overseas and she doesn't - then maybe breaking up is fair. After all, you may have different goals in life. If she's fixed on settling down and having kids in SG and you're not, then no point prolonging the pain for all parties.

The second relates to the actual fucking around. Are you looking for flings? Or are you looking for sex? Because those are very different things. Flings involve an emotional attachment - and yes, those are the ones that can blow up. If you're looking for flings, then you need to re-evaluate your relationship. You clearly don't like your girlfriend as much as she likes you. Do her a favour and set her free. It's not even like flings are easy, when you're attached it's easy to forget how much of a pain in the ass dating is. But you've been there, and you know it is.

But if it's sex, then that's different. I've been attached for a long time, and as a guy I'm sure we can all relate to the itch. That said, I think it's extremely important to separate the need to fuck, and having a partner. Finding a girl who loves you deeply is very rare, and you should think long and hard before throwing that away. You can find always find FLs to scratch your itch. Everybody knows the army saying right? Do what you want, just don't get caught.

There's a Kanye lyric that goes "Love is cursed by monogamy" and I think that's quite true. Fucking around won't make you happy, but having a loving wife to come home to will. It might be quite unorthodox, but nothing's stopping you from having both. If having anonymous sex as a business transaction helps you to be a better boyfriend and husband, it sounds like a victimless crime to me.
Old 06-05-2022, 02:22 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 241 / Power: 0
sammyhunk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammyhunk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammyhunk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

From my personal experience.

I'm in my forties. I got married late when I'm around 38. I'm also like you, like to screw around and not wanting to settle down. I'm past that stage. I'm happily married now. I regretted not cherishing a few very nice ladies who are wife material but chose to screw around. Looking back, my kids could have been in their secondary school already if I chose to settle down earlier.

Trust me boy. Lust is only lust. There are many means to fulfil your lust. But for nice ladies, once u let go, they will be gone. Boom. So my advice to you young man is don't ever give uo your gf because of lust. U will live to regret it when u reached my stage.

Cheers.
Old 06-05-2022, 03:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 10
catlord is a Helpful and Caring Samstercatlord is a Helpful and Caring Samstercatlord is a Helpful and Caring Samster

You gotta make a choice very soon bro. We men can have kids till the day we die, but women cannot. Women age like milk. Don't waste your gf's youth if you don't plan on settling with her. I know you may not know what you ultimately want in the future yet, but don't take too long figuring it out. You're taking up her precious youth.

I myself plan on getting a wife that's ok with me fucking around, but most women in Singapore aren't ok with that. If you want to keep your loved one and satisfy your desire to play around, the least risky way to do it is to pay for it, like what a bro mentioned previously. Unless you don't want to pay for sex and you want to travel to experience different races of girls, but if you want that then it will be hard to keep it from your SO. You will have to check with her if she's ok with you doing that (likely no but you might be lucky) or break up with her and not waste her time.
Old 06-05-2022, 03:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by throwawayournam View Post
I agree with some of the other bros comments about looking for an FL. I can understand some of your sentiments, I was also relatively introverted in my early 20s and never really got to fucking around.

I think there are two parts to your thoughts. The first are your plans on relocating overseas. If your plans are to relocate overseas for the experience - you can still do that with your GF. Have you tried talking to her about that? If you feel strongly about working overseas and she doesn't - then maybe breaking up is fair. After all, you may have different goals in life. If she's fixed on settling down and having kids in SG and you're not, then no point prolonging the pain for all parties.

The second relates to the actual fucking around. Are you looking for flings? Or are you looking for sex? Because those are very different things. Flings involve an emotional attachment - and yes, those are the ones that can blow up. If you're looking for flings, then you need to re-evaluate your relationship. You clearly don't like your girlfriend as much as she likes you. Do her a favour and set her free. It's not even like flings are easy, when you're attached it's easy to forget how much of a pain in the ass dating is. But you've been there, and you know it is.

But if it's sex, then that's different. I've been attached for a long time, and as a guy I'm sure we can all relate to the itch. That said, I think it's extremely important to separate the need to fuck, and having a partner. Finding a girl who loves you deeply is very rare, and you should think long and hard before throwing that away. You can find always find FLs to scratch your itch. Everybody knows the army saying right? Do what you want, just don't get caught.

There's a Kanye lyric that goes "Love is cursed by monogamy" and I think that's quite true. Fucking around won't make you happy, but having a loving wife to come home to will. It might be quite unorthodox, but nothing's stopping you from having both. If having anonymous sex as a business transaction helps you to be a better boyfriend and husband, it sounds like a victimless crime to me.
Yea bro i think you managed to help me clear some of the inner-confusion I had for myself. I agree she's wife material and i also like her, it's more of wanting a fuck and try others. Going by this, "having anonymous sex as a business transaction" seems to be the way to go as I have no intention of having emotional attachment to multiple girls - too tiring. Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyhunk View Post
From my personal experience.

I'm in my forties. I got married late when I'm around 38. I'm also like you, like to screw around and not wanting to settle down. I'm past that stage. I'm happily married now. I regretted not cherishing a few very nice ladies who are wife material but chose to screw around. Looking back, my kids could have been in their secondary school already if I chose to settle down earlier.

Trust me boy. Lust is only lust. There are many means to fulfil your lust. But for nice ladies, once u let go, they will be gone. Boom. So my advice to you young man is don't ever give uo your gf because of lust. U will live to regret it when u reached my stage.

Cheers.
Thanks bro, asking for advice here seems to be the right choice haha with all the experience coming from you guys. Now i think about it, its true like what you said that the fufilment of lust can be replaced, but not the love and care from a loved one.

If you dont mind me asking, by screwing around, do you mean like you continued courting girls and fucking them behind your gf's back? When did you start to regret not settling down earlier?
Old 06-05-2022, 04:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by catlord View Post
You gotta make a choice very soon bro. We men can have kids till the day we die, but women cannot. Women age like milk. Don't waste your gf's youth if you don't plan on settling with her. I know you may not know what you ultimately want in the future yet, but don't take too long figuring it out. You're taking up her precious youth.

I myself plan on getting a wife that's ok with me fucking around, but most women in Singapore aren't ok with that. If you want to keep your loved one and satisfy your desire to play around, the least risky way to do it is to pay for it, like what a bro mentioned previously. Unless you don't want to pay for sex and you want to travel to experience different races of girls, but if you want that then it will be hard to keep it from your SO. You will have to check with her if she's ok with you doing that (likely no but you might be lucky) or break up with her and not waste her time.
Yea I agree bro, thats why recently I have been thinking a lot on this even though our relationship is very stable. My gf is quite conservative, so even though we have sex im quite sure she's never going to agree with me sleeping around or having 3somes. Any advice on how I can slowly get her to open up to having 3somes or sex parties? haha

but i agree it must be quite hard to find someone that is okay with you fucking around, i have never heard of singaporean women ok with that
Old 06-05-2022, 04:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 0
Jysg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

You already say she is conservative, you can forget about getting your gf to agree to stuff like sex parties/3somes. If you cheat just be prepared to bear the consequences of getting caught. And from personal experience once you start fucking around it’s very hard to stop. You will have the urge to try more new ‘dishes’ out there since you never get caught the previous time.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1