The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 15-08-2008, 10:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Stanely_Huang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Do you prefer to marry a PRC, M'sian, Thai, Indo, Viet, others or our local girl

I see many of us here interacted well with the outshore ladies regardless whether we can speak their language or not. This probably because the influence of FLs and WLs working here.
I'm single got a local gf and a PRC gf working in my office. I find out that my PRC gf is not so demanding and possessive compare to my local gf for 3 years. My PRC gf knowing me got a local gf and also expecting me to decide between them.
To be fair on them I don't want to be a 2 timers and decided to make a decision on one of them.Both of them have her plus and minus but my PRC gf has more plus than my local gf.
1)In term of look, I rate my PRC 8 and my local 6
2)In term of figure, I rate my PRC 7 and my local 8
3)In term of gfe, I rate my PRC 9 and my local 6
4)In term of earning power, the PRC earn 2 times more than the my local gf.
5)In term of family background, both are equally decent
6)Come to sex life, both are equally good.

However my family on the other hand objected me to marry a PRC girl.
Old 15-08-2008, 12:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 18
colins is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercolins is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercolins is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercolins is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Do you prefer to marry a PRC, M'sian, Thai, Indo, Viet, others or our local girl

Hi Stanely,

Your criteria looks splendid for rating gfs. But you may like to completely change a new set of criteria for your future wife (your topic refers to 'marriage').

PS I hope that's not your real face.
Old 15-08-2008, 12:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 18
Akina deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAkina deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Do you prefer to marry a PRC, M'sian, Thai, Indo, Viet, others or our local girl

I think the example is rating 2 specific person and not PRC or foreigner in general.

So it really depends on who are the 2 person you are comparing.
Old 15-08-2008, 12:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 460 / Power: 19
ekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of light

Yes TS. I agreed with bro Collins on his comments.

When it comes to wifey, looks is not the most important criteria already. Rather, someone who knows how to take care of hubby and the family is more important. the "sian ci liang ne" type

While many had argue that in the new era, women are equally shack as us with work, but i still prefer a wife at regular interval, make tonic soup for me. Those special touch that defines her a wife. The rest like house work can outsource to maid.
Old 15-08-2008, 12:39 PM
Samster

colins is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercolins is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercolins is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercolins is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekemono View Post
Yes TS. I agreed with bro Collins on his comments.

When it comes to wifey, looks is not the most important criteria already. Rather, someone who knows how to take care of hubby and the family is more important. the "sian ci liang ne" type

While many had argue that in the new era, women are equally shack as us with work, but i still prefer a wife at regular interval, make tonic soup for me. Those special touch that defines her a wife. The rest like house work can outsource to maid.
Yeah, make tonic soup is nice. haha...

My definition is simple, when I return home, my wife can come and take my briefcase from me and asked me 老公今天辛苦吗?or...dinner is ready let's eat.

I dun care who prepares the dinner, who cooks the soup who washes the plates. But she must at least greet me and stay with me when I tired.

In contrast, when I see some of my uncles and aunties, or friend's parents, I understand why there are so many of them in geylang. The moment the man gets into the house, his wife says 这么晚了你死到哪里去?不会不回来在外面死了更好?(ok I over dramatised it, but its along that line)

If you have this kind of wife, and she treats you this way for like 30 years, I tell you the moment a PRC WL feed you and ask you 老公好不好吃, your tears will automatically roll down your cheeks non-stop.

I wonder if its because their criteria was not so correct when they chose their wives, or they just deserve this.

(this post is meant to be funny, not against TS)
Old 15-08-2008, 01:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 817 / Power: 19
dirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by colins View Post
Yeah, make tonic soup is nice. haha...

My definition is simple, when I return home, my wife can come and take my briefcase from me and asked me 老公今天辛苦吗?or...dinner is ready let's eat....
If you have this kind of wife, and she treats you this way for like 30 years, I tell you the moment a PRC WL feed you and ask you 老公好不好吃, your tears will automatically roll down your cheeks non-stop.)

Wa seh..Bro Colins, so you're one dude who's caring
as emotional as you can be despite yr avatar fiercely puffing
good of you...so dun you worry
yours will come ....eventually
Mine will brew me a cuppa, even if it's midnite while she's sleepy
and snug up to me when I say I need a hot drink of kopi
Old 15-08-2008, 01:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtyhairy View Post
Wa seh..Bro Colins, so you're one dude who's caring
as emotional as you can be despite yr avatar fiercely puffing
good of you...so dun you worry
yours will come ....eventually
Mine will brew me a cuppa, even if it's midnite while she's sleepy
and snug up to me when I say I need a hot drink of kopi
Where have you been all these while, bro dirtyhairy,
Now that you're here, and I have but one query,
How in the world did you managed to find such a baby,
To treat you this good, so pls teach me where and how to find one so that I can rhyme this last sentence like you do, so perfectly.
Old 15-08-2008, 01:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 17
Tony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find better

The western influenced societies gave too much power to women. So when we are in China, Vietnam, Thailand, Japan, Korea, etc. we get treated like a King. When men talk, women shut up. Added with feeding you while eating, help you to wear shoes when you go to work, etc. The quality of life is totally different. Or be the other way round with a Singapore girl. So which nationality you want to choose? Ask yourself what your criteria is. No right or wrong.
Old 15-08-2008, 01:32 PM
Samster

dirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Where have you been all these while, bro dirtyhairy,
Now that you're here, and I have but one query,
How in the world did you managed to find such a baby,
To treat you this good, so pls teach me where and how to find one so that I can rhyme this last sentence like you do, so perfectly.
Yo Bro Colins, me have been mostly hibernating
....in between bouts of screwing
honestly on your query about finding such a gem of a lady
me dun know really...perhaps as another Bro said previously...
could have been a God-sent ...to me naturally
bcos when you treat others nicely...you'll find bliss and leanr to be happy
still...nothing is perfect even with my PRC wifey-to-be
while she's everything you dun find about them scheming PRCs
except that she's not very well physically
I pray she can recover from her ailment ..a cruel, sad blemish unfortunately.
Old 15-08-2008, 01:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtyhairy View Post
Yo Bro Colins, me have been mostly hibernating
....in between bouts of screwing
honestly on your query about finding such a gem of a lady
me dun know really...perhaps as another Bro said previously...
could have been a God-sent ...to me naturally
bcos when you treat others nicely...you'll find bliss and leanr to be happy
still...nothing is perfect even with my PRC wifey-to-be
while she's everything you dun find about them scheming PRCs
except that she's not very well physically
I pray she can recover from her ailment ..a cruel, sad blemish unfortunately.
Ok my lunch can only last so far, no more rhyming. haha...

Wish she get well soon, though I've heard been happy is one good way to cure a lot of illness, and you must also be keeping her very happy with your presence.
Old 15-08-2008, 01:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Ok my lunch can only last so far, no more rhyming. haha... Wish she get well soon, though I've heard been happy is one good way to cure a lot of illness, and you must also be keeping her very happy with your presence.
Many thanks for your well wishes
yes, that's true ...happiness and well-being can come from hugs & kisses
but alas as both me and gal are separated, living apart geographically...
things do get woeful...and at times, thorny and not so rosy
bcos when one suffers from liver failure, it's not easy...
but who knows...with determination and care, she'll recover, hopefully
Old 15-08-2008, 02:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 730 / Power: 18
Cheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stanely_Huang View Post

However my family on the other hand objected me to marry a PRC girl.
Bro, you're the one marrying the girl. I have seen a few marriages failed because the marriage was out of convenience, due to certain situations like shotgun & etc. instead of following the heart.

Your family will understand when the girl proves herself over time after marriage.
Old 15-08-2008, 05:39 PM
Siao Chang

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

It is not surprising the family object to the marriage .... with all these reports of PRCs divorcing after they obtain the PR status
Old 15-08-2008, 05:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 19
yleong99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyyleong99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

This is a situation I hope I dont get into .... when you are in it, it is so difficult to make a decision ... only TS himself will know how he really feel.
Old 16-08-2008, 01:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 17
Wooden_Handle deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWooden_Handle deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I beg to be different, sorry for bros that may be offended,

I do have my 1st choice in SG gals, then MY gals, simply the SG gals i met didnt even ask how much i earn a month, or the MY gals, but for PRC the 2nd meeting they will be probing already.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1