The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-08-2008, 09:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1204 / Power: 19
Big Semens has much to be proud ofBig Semens has much to be proud ofBig Semens has much to be proud ofBig Semens has much to be proud ofBig Semens has much to be proud ofBig Semens has much to be proud ofBig Semens has much to be proud ofBig Semens has much to be proud ofBig Semens has much to be proud of
Is your OC/GF low sex drive ?

I can't say that I am an expert in bed, but enjoy sex with many patterns with many past and present gf, even OC.

I used to have a gf (not a FL or WL) that is low sex drive, totally uninterested and unmotivated to give sex and enjoy sex, laying there most of the time like dead fish. So most of the time I work, unload, and go.

Any bros have such experience ?
Old 26-08-2008, 10:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 18
tryherout is a Helpful and Caring Samstertryherout is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Is your OC/GF low sex drive ?

Bro, you didnt mention her Age, Occupation and Settings. I am not implying these are absolute reasons, though other factors such as pre-intercourse and mood do play a part. In the entire episode, it is not necessary for "dead fish" to be active in order to stamp that they have or have not enjoyed sex.

Perhaps until the "key" was found, there could be enormous truths.
Old 26-08-2008, 10:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1204 / Power: 19
Big Semens has much to be proud ofBig Semens has much to be proud ofBig Semens has much to be proud ofBig Semens has much to be proud ofBig Semens has much to be proud ofBig Semens has much to be proud ofBig Semens has much to be proud ofBig Semens has much to be proud ofBig Semens has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by tryherout View Post
Bro, you didnt mention her Age, Occupation and Settings.......
OL, 25 at that time .....
Old 26-08-2008, 02:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
qoobe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

my gf okay, i'm the one with the low sex drive
Old 26-08-2008, 03:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1678 / Power: 19
Steadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Semens View Post
I used to have a gf (not a FL or WL) that is low sex drive, totally uninterested and unmotivated to give sex and enjoy sex, laying there most of the time like dead fish. So most of the time I work, unload, and go.
At least she gave it to you. Some may not at all if uninterested and unmotivated to give sex. Maybe she needs a good companion that doesn’t drive for sex.

Pending:
Anyone joining the queue??

Just up: naturegreen (02 Nov 14:04)
Old 26-08-2008, 05:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 20
Cyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to behold

My gf got high sex drive. depending on her mood, sometimes after giving her one orgasm and I cummed, she still want a few more orgasms. Have to use other means....

she is like 27 and I am more than 5 years older....if only I m in my 20s.........
Old 26-08-2008, 08:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1143 / Power: 20
hotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud of

Sometime it's not becos of low sex drive but woman are more shy and dun know how to express their need when come to sex. Most of the time, I'm the 1 initial the moves with my wifey

next Ups list(not in sequence):Waiting for someone(WHAT U WAITING FOR???)
Old 26-08-2008, 09:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Liu Bei deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Shy is one factor but if can find the G-spot, she may turn it on. Once it on, you will be enjoying most.
Old 26-08-2008, 11:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 502 / Power: 19
XboxSG is a glorious beacon of lightXboxSG is a glorious beacon of lightXboxSG is a glorious beacon of lightXboxSG is a glorious beacon of lightXboxSG is a glorious beacon of lightXboxSG is a glorious beacon of light

After 2nd kids, OC totally not interested liao
Old 27-08-2008, 12:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
SeAHuM deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My gf often masturbates when I am not around. During sex if I cummed 1st and she have not, she will also masturbate herself to completion...

Does she has normal or high sex drive ???

Hey panties, I have been watching you!
Old 27-08-2008, 10:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1678 / Power: 19
Steadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeAHuM View Post
My gf often masturbates when I am not around. During sex if I cummed 1st and she have not, she will also masturbate herself to completion...

Does she has normal or high sex drive ???
Female normally cum later than male. Try to give more foreplay before you have sex.

Pending:
Anyone joining the queue??

Just up: naturegreen (02 Nov 14:04)
Old 27-08-2008, 03:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 0
analog deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

After 3 kids, CO not interested anymore.
Sad thing is, when you first get married there is always some bitching and nagging as there is from all women. After the kids, bitching and nagging remains, sex disappears.

This is how it is for men unfortunately unless you're one of the lucky few.

Jim
Old 27-08-2008, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 658 / Power: 20
deptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by analog View Post
After 3 kids, CO not interested anymore.
Sad thing is, when you first get married there is always some bitching and nagging as there is from all women. After the kids, bitching and nagging remains, sex disappears.

This is how it is for men unfortunately unless you're one of the lucky few.

Jim
As part of my job, i spent more than 50% of my time outside of sillypore. I like this kind of job very very much BECAUSE.... I am homesick and my wife is such a sex object. ... what I mean is that I am sick of home bcos my wife objects to sex... ;-)
Old 27-08-2008, 04:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2408 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steadyman1 View Post
Female normally cum later than male. Try to give more foreplay before you have sex.
For me the job ain't done till the woman cums.....that is why i normally like to hold back till she had a sextisfying orgasm that makes me wanna bang her even harder...

as for my oc sex drive, she not on auto not even manual, every time i have to push start....
Old 28-08-2008, 11:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 775 / Power: 19
D-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to behold

I also facing the probs.
My gf think quite low sex drive. Been with her so many years le.
Most of the time is I who initial sex first..

I like gals to be take the first move. Seduce me and ask me if i want it or not...
BUt my gf, haiz... Everytime i must ask de...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1