The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 07-01-2022, 07:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 665 / Power: 8
tenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Anyone tried this https://sglonelyguy-8.com/mu-zi-massage/ before?

Tried to do some CSI but couldn’t find any FRs for a Mu Zi. Only had some from Oct ‘21 but no URL was posted. Also her reviews in SLG had someone saying her name was Jia Jia? Help please cheers guys
Old 07-01-2022, 08:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 158 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2332 / Power: 4
BedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by jason910 View Post
Really lost touch. Who is this MM who has recently change location in keen to try any bros can help?
Mm is miu miu. Last time she is with cheryl.
Old 07-01-2022, 08:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 4
shots2556 is one of the Best!shots2556 is one of the Best!shots2556 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
And MLX, best chemistry among all. Quite close to Angel as she licked almost everywhere besides the dick and *. I thought the location is like YF as mentioned by someone so I got a shock when the dude opened the door. Quite likely to rtm her among the mentioned cos I normally decide according to feeling.
Agree with this bro. Just tried MLX and it was a pleasant and surprising experience! I enjoy chatting and laughing with her throughout. Her stamina is really a marathon and I think almost every part of my body was licked (cept the dick)!

Out of curiosity, who are the other girls in the same location as her? Was leaving and saw a milf and thinking of trying..
Old 07-01-2022, 08:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1460 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jujupie View Post
Thanks bro for your sharing! For MLX, the dude opening the door and the non sound proof walls are a big turn off for me. Can hear everything that is taking place next door and the conversations outside.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roulette5 View Post
Yah, scary, like f-shop.
Not many like the setting
Someone better feedback to her quickly. I'm no fan of MLX, but idiots like that guy, acting like some ah being gangster shouting or talking loudly is totally a no no. It's an instant dick softener. Who wants to go to a gangster joint. He's damaging her earnings. She should voice it out.
Old 07-01-2022, 08:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
rapdec87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anybody know what happened to Fiona? the SYT one..
Old 07-01-2022, 10:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3665 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shots2556 View Post

Out of curiosity, who are the other girls in the same location as her? Was leaving and saw a milf and thinking of trying..
Saw a GILF briefly, or maybe just G.
Old 07-01-2022, 10:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Pupiangpikachu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy-8.com/anna-massage/

Face : 8/10 think she looks prettier than the photo
Boobs : 32B pointer nips
Body : slim slender legs
Massage : 7/10 mix match with sensual teasing during massage session
Gfe : 9/10
Playability is decent. Conversationalist. Talk cock throughout the whole session

Rtm yes. 110 is a real steal in the current market.
Old 07-01-2022, 11:38 PM
鸳鸯凤凰

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21958 / Power: 63
Yakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by baboon View Post
Thanks for informing bro. Alamak never got her wechat. No chance to support her liao. Haiz..
54 return to give u more chance in wechat

Exchange for Fast Return, No Queue
Old 08-01-2022, 12:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1283 / Power: 5
Onsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sglonelyguy-8.com/seventh-princess-massage/

For the sake of new bros here who may not know how to search for older reviews.

If you are looking for a masseur with great attitude, nice pong pong (shower) service, great massage (definitely trained), v focused 15-20 mins of nice little bro massage, decent HJ, masseur with nice assets and lean body and you don't mind average looks, 7P is one of the best choices around.

I have visited her since 2019 and I am still looking for her. The entire package is really value for money.
Old 08-01-2022, 12:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
saviola1978 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pupiangpikachu View Post
https://sglonelyguy-8.com/anna-massage/

Face : 8/10 think she looks prettier than the photo
Boobs : 32B pointer nips
Body : slim slender legs
Massage : 7/10 mix match with sensual teasing during massage session
Gfe : 9/10
Playability is decent. Conversationalist. Talk cock throughout the whole session

Rtm yes. 110 is a real steal in the current market.
Visited her too and definitely a gem in the making
Old 08-01-2022, 01:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 403 / Power: 5
addict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Someone better feedback to her quickly. I'm no fan of MLX, but idiots like that guy, acting like some ah being gangster shouting or talking loudly is totally a no no. It's an instant dick softener. Who wants to go to a gangster joint. He's damaging her earnings. She should voice it out.
Yeah she is RTM worthy but location and the okt are both quite turn off to enjoy the session in peace
Old 08-01-2022, 02:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 677 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by shots2556 View Post
Agree with this bro. Just tried MLX and it was a pleasant and surprising experience! I enjoy chatting and laughing with her throughout. Her stamina is really a marathon and I think almost every part of my body was licked (cept the dick)!

When I’m leaving saw the other girl sitting outside, looks syt, any Bro can enlighten us who are the girls in the shop, thanks in advance
Old 08-01-2022, 03:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 14
deadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to behold

see who joining mm liao can tarma

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
So now best...MM, MX and C all different locations...lol. so now can freely book them without the chance of feeling paiseh.
Old 08-01-2022, 10:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1977 / Power: 5
johnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant future

Anyone got recommendation for a good hard massage ML? Used to visit zhu li for a good massage, any recommendation? thanks
Old 08-01-2022, 10:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1077 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3364 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsmithzz1996 View Post
Anyone got recommendation for a good hard massage ML? Used to visit zhu li for a good massage, any recommendation? thanks
Can try Arissa..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1